Chapter 7

Feeling a tap on my shoulder, I sat up groggily. Adam was sitting next to my mattress.
"Adam? What are you-"
"Can you make spaghetti again?"
I groaned and grabbed my phone. Shooting him a glare when I did.
"It's 4am."
"Please?"
"No, we're not having spaghetti for breakfast!"
He grabbed my shoulders and shook me.
"Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please-"
"Fine!" I shoved him away. "But I'm not making it, there's some leftovers in the fridge."
Adam got up and I threw my blanket over my head, thinking I could sleep more without being disturbed. Barely a minute later he came back, tupperware of spaghetti in hand.
"It's cold."
I let out a groan.
"Go microwave it then."
"What's a microwave?"
Another groan.
"The grey box on the counter by the fridge. Open it, put the food in, press 1-3-0 and press the start button. Wait for it to beep then it will be ready."
He nodded and left again. I sighed in relief.    Then dread filled my stomach, school started back up today. Well, with that thought, there was no way I was going to be able to fall back asleep. I sighed, got up, and entered the kitchen to see Adam stuffing giant scoops of spaghetti in his mouth.

Sorry it's so short. I haven't been feeling motivated at all lately.