Georgie's house

After school you and Georgie made your way to George's truck. When you guys got there you were welcomed by Memaw and you both said hi to each other. Y/n went to the kitchen to see Mary cooking "hi Mary do you need any help?" Y/n asked "hello sweetie and no thank you "she said happily "okay bye Mary I'm going to go to George's room" y/n said "Ok bye I'll call for dinner" Mary calmly said.

As Y/n went to Georgie's room she was stopped by missy "Hello Y/n"she excitedly said "hey Missy is it ok if I go to George's room" ypu said trying to get passed. "Yeah I'll see you at dinner"she was saying then skipped off. You entered to Georgie cleaning his room "hey" you said surprised "heya how you doin?" He asked while putting clothes away. "Good. You?"
"Yea I'm good" he said jumping on his bed. *Georgie gestures for to sit* Y/n sits on Georgie's bed until your suddenly picked up Georgie as if to sit next to him. "Georgie!" You said laughing. "Dinner time!"shouts Mary from the dining room.

Everyone holds hands Sheldon with his mittens on and Mary says the prayer after they start eating.
Memaw:I know we're all thinking this so I'm just gunna say it Y/n and Georgie should date
*making Y/n go bright red*
Mary: mom you can't say that
Missy: but it's true mom
Mary: Missy leave them be,they don't need to date
Missy:this is bullshit I'm just having fun *she whispers but everyone can hear her*
*Mary flicks the side of her head* "watch it"
Georgie:you deserved that Missy
Mary:you watch it to young man
*Y/n starts laughing and so does Memaw* while Sheldon and George just watch.

After dinner—
You and Georgie head to his room again for a while before you have to go. *Georgie couldn't stop thinking about what Memaw said at dinner*
"Hey Y/n" "What's up"you said back. It took Georgie a short while to answer but then he said "you know what my Memaw said earlier at dinner". "Yea what about it?"you reply
"Well Umm I was wondering if you thought the same thing?" He shakily said "Yes Georgie I do"you whispered blushing. "You wanna be my girlfriend?"he said happily but a bit nervous "YES OMG"you said jumping on him to hug him. You guys cuddled for a little bit then checked the time.
Y/n:Shit
Georgie:what's up
Y/n:I was meant to be home 30 minutes ago
Georgie:oh um do u wanna stay the night
Y/n:no thanks my dad will kill me
Georgie: ok u want me to walk you home?
Y/n: no thanks
*you give him a peck on the lips and go home*