School

BEEP
BEEP
BEEP

You and Georgie woke up to the loud noise of Sheldon's alarm clock at 6:00am. "Ugh"Georgie groaned "sleep for a little more I'll wake you up. However I'm having a shower"
Y/n said and grabbed her towel. "Thanks"he said as his head hit the pillow again.

Sheldon just left the bathroom after his morning pee. Leaving the bathroom to you. You were getting ready for the shower. 10 minutes later you were out the shower and got changed into some black denim shorts and a light blue crop top. When you went to the kitchen you realised you need to get Georgie up so you u went to his bedroom and shook him awake. "Georgie get up" "huh yea I'm up"he said croakily "go get ready breakfast is in 15 minutes"you said back.

You went to the kitchen and Mary had eggos a few minutes later Georgie came in ready and started eating his eggos. George came in ready for work "Y/n,Georgie hurry up gotta leave" "Okay we will meet in the truck"you replied.

—At school—
You went to English with Georgie witch was boring Mrs MacElroy was talking about punctuation and stuff. While you and Georgie were talking Sheldon started arguing with Mrs MacElroy because she made a grammatical error with her work. Everyone except Georgie was laughing,in fact you think he was embarrassed at it so you jest held his hand under the table making him smile at you.

It was now lunch and you were on the bleachers eating and Georgie came to you late because he had detention.
Georgie: Heya
Y/n: hi   *you said in a slightly upset tone*
Georgie: you ok?
Y/n: yea it's just your always in trouble and I hate it
Georgie: sorry I can try and get in less trouble if you want?
Y/n: yes please
Georgie: and wheres this comin from you normally get in trouble with me
Y/n: I know it sounds weird.
Georgie: you need anything? I can go store and grab it for later if you want
Y/n: chocolate?
Georgie: of course *kissing you now*
Coach:Cooper,Y/l/n principals office now
Both of you: ugh

                     —After school—