Runaway

Y/n ran home even though it was so close to Georgie's. When you got in you heard your dad stomping down the stairs. When he was downstairs you could tell he had been drinking.
Philip:HOW DARE EVEN THINK ABOUT COMING HOME THIS LATE I DON'T WANT YOU ROUND GEORGIE'S FOR A WEEK
Y/n: dad your drunk calm down
Philip:DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN AND IM NOT DRUNK I HAVE ONLY HAD 3
*you could tell he had loads more than that*
Philip:JUST GO TO YOUR ROOM AND DON'T COME OUT UNLESS ITS FOR SCHOOL

As you went upstairs you used your phone to call Georgie. The phone was ringing and finally Mary picked up "hello" she said down the phone "could you please put Georgie on the phone?" You spoke trembling with fear
"Heya Y/n what's wrong" Georgie said
"Could I stay round yours my dad" you started to say but he cut you off "yes don't worry see you in a bit"

Georgie's pov:
My mom said someone needed me when I grabed the phone I heard Y/n "could I stay round yours my dad"  I immediately cut her off saying "yea don't worry see you in a bit"

Y/n pov:
I started packing a bag with clothes,toothbrush,hairbrush,makeup and my school stuff. As soon as I was packed I stuffed my bed with pillows and jumped out the window into a tree and walked to Georgie's from there. When I arrived Mary opens the door and hugged me saying "it's okay stay here as long as you need"   I said "thanks" and I went up to Georgie's room. When he saw me held me tight and gave me a kiss saying the words "it's ok I've got ya I love you"

Then we got ready for bed and we slept cuddling. In the morning I woke up and made breakfast with Mary because I woke up early and I wanted to help out. Then suddenly there was someone behind me hugging me I immediately new it was Georgie. After everyone ate breakfast I went to the bathroom to discover I had just started my period. I called to Mary and she came right away to the door.  "Top left draw on the little unit" she said I guess she new what was wrong. 

A little while later I was led in Georgie's bed with really bad cramps then he came in and gave me some chocolate and a hot water bottle to help. I said thanks and gave him a kiss.