Bbq

Y/n was just out the back with Missy on the swing set and George was setting up a bbq for dinner. Then Mary came out with the meat,salad and buns. When George started to cook Sheldon came out of the garage as he was playing with his trains.

Sheldon:hello mom
Mary:hi Sheldon
Georgie:heya I'm home
Y/n: where were you?
Georgie: out with my friends
George:what friends *George said sipping his beer*
Mary:be nice to him George
Missy:can I have a burger yet?
George:yep come on then

Y/n went in side because she was to hot in her jeans so she went to change into shorts.  When she went back outside she saw that Georgie had taken his shirt off as he was hot to. All you could do was stare. *Georgie came up to you*
"Staring at somethin darlin" he whispers in your ear. *y/n walked away in shock*
After you ate your food you went inside for an ice pop you also grabbed some for the others.

                           —after bbq—
You went inside for a shower and put you pyjama shorts and a sports bra on. Then Georgie went for a shower and came back shirtless and in grey joggers. You two cuddled a bit in his bed just talking then you fell asleep. It was 2:45am and you woke needing the toilet so as you got out of bed you noticed you bled on Georgie's sheets. You wake him up upset "Georgie wake up" "huh yea why are you upset"he asked confused but all you could do was point on the bed. Georgie just hugged you saying "it's okay I'll just get some spare sheets go clean yourself up" when you came back the sheets were changed and Georgie invited you to go cuddle with him.