𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚

"Get OUT!"

A girl delightfully left the classroom as she went to stand outside. She was punished for being late. Math teacher, Mrs. Yang hates her for unknown reasons so it's usual for her to get punishments during math class. It was never a big deal for her.

Her? You mean Y/N. 18 years old student from EN Boarding School aka EN-BS. EN BS is one of the most expensive schools with students from all over the world. The school has been producing the large amounts of talented students with 90.6% in graduation rate. Most students were born rich and not every student could afford to attend here. But you, Shin Y/N, is one of the top students in Math Department and is always an unbeatable student in this school. You might ask why Mrs. Yang hated her. I've told you, no reason.

How did you get here anyway? Being a daughter of businessman and businesswoman, you were always asked to engage with some gipsy rich boy of the other company for a big income. You just went through your puberty. You didn't want your life to be wasted on useless boys. In conclusion, you ended up asking help from your rich uncle to send you somewhere and this place became the best choice. Even though you weren't that rich to be in EN-BS, your gifted brain helped you to get a full scholarship.
__________________________

*The bell rings*

'It's time' you smiled as you rushed through the hall.

"Hi Y/N" a student said. You waved back then continued your tracks.

"Good Morning Y/N" another one greeted. You greeted back, still rushing.

This is your usual day. Every student knew you. You were quite popular due to your easy-going personality. Moreover, you were known as Comfort Zone. Most students came and spoke out their problems to you. And you enjoy comforting them.

After a speedy run, you have finally arrived your destination, School Play Audition. You have been waiting for this. You were amused until you saw...

"What is she doing here?" you mumbled while groaning.

Jenifer, known as Selfish Beauty. She was popular for her bratty attitude and her manners. She always acts like she is a princess or something.
Besides, she is your enemy. Before you, she was the most popular girl in this school. But now, you have taken her place by your bright personality and she hates you. She was always on your nerve. She competed against you in everything and blamed you when she couldn't do well. That's how you became her enemy and she became yours.

"Ohhh Look at that nerd. Seems like she's lost." She started. You just rolled your eyes and kept quiet.

"Lost kitten couldn't even speak back. Maybe her mouth was stuffed with useless books" She continued and that tingled your inner guts.

"Lost kitten has it's claws to scratch the shit out of someone who doesn't belong with this audition." She glared when I replied.

"Who are you to tell me whether I belong here or not?" She walked closer towards me.

"Me? I didn't say YOU don't belong here?" you chuckled as you walked passed beside her.

"Aisshhh!" you could hear her stomped as she squealed.
__________________________

"Shin Y/N?"
You answered as soon as you heard your name.

"You're next!" she continued. I sighed out my deep breath before I finally walked inside.

You could see 2 men and a woman, sitting in front of you. They were your judges. They told you to start so you let out your final sigh before playing the script you wrote.

After your audition,
"Y/N-ssi? Have you ever written scripts before?" one of them asked.

You excitedly nodded as you replied.

"Not much but I had done 2 or 3 before."
They nodded.

"We were seeking for talented writers and actors for this but you weren't as perfect as we wanted..."
Your smile dropped to the review but they continued.

"We can see a great potential in you so we hope to work together in future"
That lit up your whole mood. You felt indescribable happiness in you. You finally got a chance.

"Thank you so much! Thank you!" I bowed happily at them.
That was your luckiest day. But your happiness didn't less long when you got a call from your Uncle, getting the worst news.
__________________________

You walked into a dimmed theatre which was empty yet filled with voices from a movie shown in front. The place was EN-BS official movie theatre. But students didn't come. The movies were always too boring and most students preferred partying at ceremony ballroom. So here you are, sitting in the middle of the room, sobbing out your tear. Earlier, your uncle called you to inform about your mother's sudden health breakdown. Your mother was sent to the emergency yesterday and they got really busy so they couldn't inform you immediately.

You sighed disappointedly to yourself for not be able to stay beside her when she needed. You put on your hoodie's hat as the room got colder. A few minutes later, you could feel someone beside you. It's a boy. Maybe a student. He was wearing a white cardigan and jeans. Glasses were on his face while his hand carrying some books and earphone. He seemed to not care my presence. He just sat beside me and took out his phone from his pocket and put on his headphone.

At first, you decided to ignore but his presence was making me feel uneasy. There was no private place to cry so you had no choice but to ask...

"Excuse me...What are you doing here? Are you here to watch movie?"
He took off his headphone then looked at you.

That's when you realized him. One of those flower boys from EN-BS. They were known for their respective charm and talent. And this one beside you was known as Cold Lobelia. Lobelia represents arrogance and this one resembles the word 'Arrogant' well. Park Jay, the son of the President of Sinar Tours. He was known for his father's wealth. Every girl's dream was to marry him but...his arrogant aura was making girls hesitate. This was your first time seeing him this close. You have never cheered him or his group like the other girls. You have never stared at him for more than 5 seconds. You were only craving for your life goals that you forgot to focus on the environment, especially boys.

"No...I don't watch movie." He replied which confused you even more. So you continued.

"Then...What are you doing here? This is not a party" He laughed at your words.

"Who said I'm a party person? And...I think I should be the one to ask you 'what are you doing here' because I visit here every night." You felt embarrassed at his reply. You slowly bit your bottom lip.

"It just...no one seemed to come here and I needed some private time so....I decided to come here."
He nodded at your reason.

"I see. Continue your crying session. I won't be minding so..."
He replied which shocked you.
"H-How did you know I was c-crying?" you stuttered. He took a handkerchief out of his pocket and handed me before saying...

"Your face is soaking wet and your eyes are puffing out."

'This is embarrassing...!' you thought.

"Take it..." he said, still handing you his handkerchief. You were about to refuse but he grabbed your hand and put it in your palm.

"Give me back next time." He softly said then went behind to sit at the corner of the room. He looked at you and smiled one last time before putting on his headphone.

You were lost in your thoughts. How could a Cold Lobelia be a Bluebell? You looked down at the handkerchief he gave. There was a tiny pink heart. It reminded you of heart which your mom knotted for you. The thought of it made you teary. Again, you started sobbing, remembering your mother's condition.

Little did you know, he was staring at you this whole time.

_______________________End of Chapter 1