𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐭-𝟏

Today you were called to the stadium for preparation. Your work is to help the script team and the production team. You were enjoying your job.

"Team! Today we had chosen the main leads for this play and let me introduce you all." Your production manager said.

You saw 2 students and one of them was no other than Jenifer. You sighed in disappointment. Another student was one of those flower boys. Named Lee Heeseung, a son of Actress Lee JinHyun(this is just my imaginary). You knew he would be chosen for sure but you didn't think it would be Jenifer.

"Hope we could work well." Your manager said then the crew replied in unison.

After that you all decided to get back to work. But soon you were disturbed by Jenifer's annoying voice from behind. You checked and saw that she was clinging around Heeseung.
You shook your head as you mumbled, "Poor him~"

You were focusing back on your job until you heard...

"Y/N-ahhhhhhhhh~~~!"

You chuckled to the voice as you turned around to look at your best friend. You opened your arms for her as she rushed into my hug.
"In Na~" you lazily replied.

"yah! I bought your favorite Black Coffee." She said as she showed you.

"OOOOO~~ The best!" You smiled back.

You both were talking as she helped you with your job. Choi In Na, 18 years old, a daughter of the CEO of World Wide Shoe Company. She was the first ever friend of yours in this EN-BS. She has similar personality with yours and gets shy sometimes.

You were once again cut off when...
"You are Y/N right?" You turned around to the voice and to your horror, it was Lee Heeseung. You could see you best friend shocked from the corner of your eyes. You hesitantly nodded as he continued.

"I would like to invite you to my birthday next Friday. It will be held in the ball room." He said with his famous playful smile.

You didn't like the information he's giving so you were about to refuse him but...

"Actually Y/N would love it Heeseung-ssi. Thanks for inviting." In Na butted in, leaving me stunned.

"Glad to hear that. Meet you girls soon." He winked before leaving the place.

"What was that Ms.?" You asked your best friend.

"C'mon Y/N...You know I shipped you two!? You guys would make a perfect couple. So why not join him in his Party? Especially when it's his birthday~" she said excitedly.

You just ignored her and shook your head.

You just finished your Literature class and were heading off to chill at the park with your hamburger. I took a seat under a shady tree. Then you unpacked your burger and started enjoying while scrolling through your social media. You were checking some random videos of kittens and puppies. They were adorable enough to make you giggle without you knowing yourself.

*Click*
You flinched. You quickly turned around and shocked when you saw Park Jay, standing with a camera in his hand.

"D-Did you just take photo of me!?" You asked.

"Nah~ I was just checking the lighting of the camera." He replied. You then ignored his presence and continued your meal. Then you realized you hadn't given his handkerchief back.

"Oh! I forgot! About your handkerchief. I will go take it. Wait here." You were about to rush but he held you.

"You don't need to give it back now if you forget. You can meet me at the theatre tonight. You can give me there." He said.