𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲...𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲

You were stunned. Why would he want to be near you? You weren’t even that close to him. Why would a son of Sinar Tours’ President want to be near a scholarship girl who asked her Uncle for help? You couldn’t even ask him why.

Before you could say anything. He stood up and gave you a hand so that you could get up but you slowly sat up to get up by yourself. He shyly scratched his nape and spoke.

“Do you have any spare clothes? My shirt is kind of ruined so…”

You still couldn’t get over what he said a few moments ago so you didn’t have gut to debate with him over a shirt so you just nodded and go search for it.

_Meanwhile Jay’s POV_

He was also embarrassed of what he said. He didn’t plan to say that but it just went out. But it was true anyway. He came here to meet her. She told him not to talk to her in public so here he was. He came to you.

He looked at your tiny figure, searching for a shirt for him. A memory came back to him.

A memory of how he met her for the first time…

Soon, Jay arrived back at his dorm. He was standing in front of the mirror at the corner of the room. Little did he know, he was smiling while looking at the shirt he’s wearing. It’s yours. Your scent can be sensed and it smells amazing. He was already addicted to it. He loves it and he knows that he will love you soon.

End of Jay’s POV

________________________________________

You were enjoying your breakfast at the school canteen. You couldn’t sleep from last night incident.

“I wanna talk to you...more like I wanna be near you all the time”

“Arghghhhh!” You ruffled your hair.

“This is so annoying.” Those thoughts were disturbing your sleep. The brownish eyes were the proof to it.

“Y/N..” You heard a boy calling then turned around just to meet Heeseung.

“oh! Heeseung…Hi” You greeted.

“Can I sit here?” He requested and you gladly accepted of course.

“What’s wrong with your eyes? Didn’t you get enough sleep?” He asked.

“Oh..Is it that obvious?” you replied with a chuckle. He nodded.

“well…Last night Ja-”
You held your breath.

‘Shoot! You almost said his name.’ You quickly cleared your throat before continuing.

“I mean…Janitor yeah! I was having a chit-chat with Janitor ajussi so I lost track of time to do my assignments that I didn’t get enough sleep..” You lied with a smile.

‘Good Lie though’ you internally screamed.

“Ahh I see…Make sure to sleep at the break yeah?” Heeseung worriedly said.
You nodded and you both decided to dig into your meals.

-On the other side-

“Heeseung hyung is hitting on a girl huh?” Jake teasingly said. Beside him was an annoyed Jay, glaring at Heeseung and Y/n’s direction.

“Ehhhhh~ I smell jealousy” Sunghoon started with his wiggled smirk.

“Hm? What jealousy?” Jake asked curiously.

“Yah! You are too oblivious! Don’t you see our Jongsaeng is glaring at Hyung?” Sunghoon said with a proud smirk.

“Yah! I-I wasn’t glaring. Don’t say non-sense Hoon!” Jay scoffed as he took a bite of his bacon.