𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫?

You were again at the park with your sushi box but searching for the perfect spaces where people might not find. Bingo! You found it near the school fence and it was shady with the trees around it. You sat down on one of those big roots and was about to open your lunch but….

“Y/N!!! Y/N!!” A boy came running towards you.
You were confused by his running figure but he quickly sat beside you and continued.

“Hi! I’m Kiho from Year 1 class 4. Your junior.” He sweetly said.

“What’s wrong? Are you okay?” You asked.

“Yeah…it just I heard you’re a great listener so I thought of telling you my problems” You got what he was saying so you gladly accepted.

The time went on as he told you about his problems while you gave him advices. You guys were deep in your conversation that you lost track of time. It’s almost 15 minutes before the next class yet you hadn’t had your lunch. At least you helped someone out and it made you feel delightful.

<After some time>

Kiho had gone back to his class and you started dig into your sushi but was again cut off when the whole tuna was in your mouth fully.

“Risking your time to help others out. You’re so generous Y/N-ssi” You saw Jay standing near you. Just like the previous day. You choked your tuna as you tried your best to swallow it quick.

“a-hem ahem… h-how did you even manage to find me everyday?!” you said, confusedly waiting for his answer.

“I only came her because I felt like going but I didn’t know you would be here. Maybe coincidences?” he calmly replied.

“Perhaps. Are you stalking meh!?” You said that made him raised his eyebrows.

“C’mon Y/N. Who am I to stalk you? I told you they were just pure coincidences. Not until you want me to stalk” He said the last sentence with a smirk and it shivered your whole body.

“Ahwooo!? Not even in your dream Mr. Park Jay. Please don’t talk to me in public figure. I don’t want any rumors about me.” You requested.

He looked at you for a moment before replying.

“Okay. If you say so.” He said that with a smirk before leaving the place. He again gave you that weird feeling in your stomach. And you knew you didn’t want to feel them. You swore to yourself that you would put distance with him so that you wouldn’t feel anything weird anymore.

________________________________________

After your dinner, you were at your dorm, doing your assignments while waiting for your best friend aka roommate to be back soon.

*Ding*
Message: InNa<3
                 “Y/N-ah~ I won’t be back tonight. You know PARTY ;>”

You shook your head in disbelief.

“Maybe I should thank her for not sleeping with random boys.” You mumbled as you focused back to your assignments.
You were concentrating too much that you couldn’t even hear a knock on your window. But your sense came back at the second knock. You were confused. Who would just knock here, on the window? ‘Maybe it was just a tree.’ You thought as you tried to focus again but…

*knock*

This time, it frightened you. You were startled. You got up from your table then slowly approached the window. You grabbed one of your sprays, which you made for emergency protection, when you saw a shadow near your window. As soon as you arrived the window, you quickly opened it and sprayed it with your eyes closed.

*fake cough*

You opened your eyes when you heard someone similar and that’s when you realized it was Park Jay. And you accidentally sprayed on his white shirt not his eyes.

“My shirt is dirty now Ms. Y/N” He said.

“Yah! It-It was you who came here with no voice! It’s your fault. I w-was just trying to protect myself.” You quickly replied.

“Guess you’re right.” He said nodding.

“What are you doing here anyway? You know you’re breaking the rules right? You could be punished if you got caught.” You warned him.

He smiled at me. “I know. I just feel like coming here.”
You confusedly looked at him “Here?”

You point down. “to my room?” He nodded.

You widened your eyes before continuing “Why? I mean why my room? I’m sure I have nothing to do with you so… Are you here for In Na? If I’m right then In Na’s not here. She’s at the party and maybe you should go aft—”
“Why are you so talkative?” he annoyingly said. “I don’t even know who In Na is. Besides I’m not here for her. I’m here for you”

His words stunned you a bit.
Like ‘Why?’ you thought.

“Not gonna ask me why?” he said raising one of his eyebrows. You cleared your throat before replying.

“I was going to!? So….why?” you asked.
He bent down towards your face and stared at you before smiling.

“It was because I want to me—”
“hey!?!! I was going to say that!?” A student from the other room cut him off with a loud shout and it made him flinched so he fell down right onto you.

You both were now on the floor with him on you. Your faces were so close that you could feel his breath on your lips.

You both were staring into each eye. The room was silent, only breathings could be heard. You both were frozen that both of you forgot to move. His hands were beside your waist and you were feeling tingles in your heart and stomach…again.

“A-Are you go-ing to m-move?” You finally spoke. He then blinked a few times before saying.

“I don’t want to” he said that made your heart go crazy. You bit your bottom lip as his eyes slowly went down your lips.

“You need to move and leave! What if someone saw you!?” you warned again. That made him groaned in annoyance.

“C'mon Jay You will be s—” you were cut off by him.

“You told me not to talk you in public figure right? So I came here! In private.”
His words kind of fluttered your heart as you gazed into his eyes speechless. He continued and that left me stunned.

“I wanna talk to you...more like I wanna be near you all the time”

_______________________End of Chapter 3