Part 2 of Chapter 31: Lying

Anurak

I try walking to catch up to Stefani. I know Tiana is lying. She might think she is fooling everyone else but the day she walked in one Stefani which happens quite often at camp. You could see the pain in her eyes. She can fool everyone, but she can't fool me. She might not recognise it yet, but her heart wants me. I do not understand why she is being so stubborn. if she was not so stubborn and allowed herself to give in to our connection. I would be able to treat her like a queen. I do not know if she is a virgin or not, but I did tell the boys at school to leave her alone. I told them she is off limits and is mine. I might not be her first but I want to be her last. No one else but mine and someone from school might have not listen to me. I want to get rid of Aaryn. I set him and Amber up, the plan was going so well until Amahle got in the way. I set him and her up after finding out, he cheated on her with Amahle's ex-girlfriend.

"Stefani," I call out towards a figured body like hers. The figure stops and looks at me. The figure starts walking up to me.

"You were supposed to defend me," she says, making me annoyed.

"We have an agreement, you give me pleasure and you get gifts," I speak. She looks annoyed.

"Really? You also said we can not date anyone else or hook up with anyone else," she throws her hands up, "You said anytime we need pleasure the other one can pleasure them." She moves closer towards me, "You said we are not allowed to pleasure ourselves in the agreement," she points her finger at me, she hits my left chest, "but when I came to visit you, you were pleasuring yourself," she hits my chest again with her finger, "You called Tiana's name instead of mine."

She moves closer to me, standing on her tippy toes and whispers in my ear, "You broke a rule you made, and you called HER name."

She hits my chest again with her finger. I grab her hand.

"Hit me again and you won't have your hand," my voice is low and stern. She looks at me with fear. Tiana never looks at me with fear even when I show her my angered side. She looks at me with interest. Tiana would have never gotten scared; she would find a witty remark to make me want to kiss her or screw her against the wall. Sometimes she makes me want to push her up against a wall and worship her or have her at my mercy.

"You like Tiana and you are leading me on," Stefani speaks.

"I told you, I do not do dating,"

"You would for her"

"Yeah, I would. I would do a lot for Tiana,"

"How is she different compared to me?"

"She sees through my bullshit,"

"I do that, I pleasure you when you are angry or whenever you want to,"

"And she can get me hard by just her voice, I do not even have to be looking at her to get hard. I do not have to see her unclothed body to get hard,"

Stefani looks at me, a tear slips from her eye. She looks sad. She knew what she was getting herself into when we started the agreement.

"I think we should call off the agreement," she says, looking away from me. Her eyes filling with tears, she can not make eye contact with me.

"I was going to say the same thing. If you ever think about hurting Tiana. I will kill you, not hurt you, not torture you but slowly kill you in the most painful way possible. I am going back to the bond fire,"

"Back to her," she whispers under her breathe.

"She does not want you,"

"No but she is not only useful for bedding," I roll my eyes, moving away from Stefani and towards the bond fire, I can see Tiana with a cup in her hand, laughing at something Devon has said. She looks happy and she could be the fire from how hot she looks. Feeling eyes on her, she looks up. Making eye contact with me. I need to relief my hardness from just looking at her. Maybe I will later find someone else to sleep with if Tiana does not want me right now. I will find another as a place holder until she wants me or my left hand will do. Until she is ready to except her feelings for me. Until she finds me and is ready to except me.