Chapter Nineteen

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Yu-Gi-Oh! Characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

Rated M due to language.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

"I've gathered two dragons. I summon them!" Imori calls out.

"I've also completed mine," Yami states.

A blue dragon and a brown dragon appear above Imori. "Mine are a water dragon and a wood dragon!"

A grey-brown dragon and a green dragon appear above Yami. "I have an earth dragon and a metal dragon."

"Battle!" The pair of them call out.

"Go, water dragon!" Imori orders. "Bring them down with Dragon Water Attack!" The blue dragon releases water.

"The same attack won't work, Imori! Earth Dragon, Earth Tear Dragon!" Yami calls out. "The earth gives power to metal. And the metal is protected by the earth. Your attack won't work."

Imori grits his teeth with a scowl on his face. "Then next!" The water dragon circles the wood dragon. The wood dragon grows in size.

"This is..." Yami trails off, surprised.

"Water dragon gives wood dragon power. Just like how trees grow from water." Imori states.

The wood dragon sucks energy from the earth dragon, freezing the dragon in place. The water dragon releases water toward the metal and earth dragon. The water surrounds the metal dragon, but it stays standing.

"How obstinate! Keep attacking!" Imori orders.

The metal dragon goes under the water. Yami narrows his eyes. I sense a burst of energy, and the metal dragon pops back out of the water. The metal dragon lunges forward and cuts the wood from around the earth dragon.

"That can't be!" Imori denies.

The metal dragon continues to chop the wood dragon. "Alright! Now Earth Dragon is free. Earth Tear Dragon!"

I watch the water dragon climb up and release water toward the earth dragon. The earth dragon stomps its foot on the ground, creating a crack. The water flows down the same crack before the crack widens, and the water dragon falls with a screech.

I close my eyes and sense that elsewhere, the same action is replayed on the water before the water settles. A boat with two people fishing looks at the water in disbelief.

"D-did you see that just now?"

"Y-yeah. I wonder if it's exhaustion?"

I open my eyes to see Imori looking at the map in disbelief. "I lost...it can't be."

Yami points at Imori. "This time, your soul will be sacrificed, Imori!"

Imori's eyes go blank, and his face softens. His soul floats out and floats over to the pot. Imori slumps forward.

As Imori's soul enters the pot, Yuugi's gold soul floats out and returns to Yami. "The vase is filled with one soul."

"That is Yuugi's soul," I commented softly.

Yami nods before closing his eyes and placing his hand against his chest. "My other soul has been recovered."

"And Imori?" I question softly.