Chapter Five

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Yu-Gi-Oh! Characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

Rated M due to language. 

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

We leave the room, and the original Yuugi takes over. We head outside where Honda and the others are, and Yuugi hands over the watch. "Ehh? You found it? It's true! Yes! It's found!"

"So, it was under the stairs?" Jounouchi questions.

"Yeah." Yuugi agrees happily.

"It must have fallen then somehow." I offer.

"Why would it be there?" Jounouchi questions confused.

Anzu turns to look at Yuugi's face. "Also, what happened to your face?"

Yuugi looks confused. "I'd like to joke about this...but I don't remember what happened."

"He tripped. Luckily, he didn't hurt himself." I say with a soft chuckle.

Honda places his arm over his eyes, and tears pour from them. "Thank goodness! With this, I can face Miho-chan! This really is great! Thank you, Yuugi! Isis!"

~~~After School~~~

"Perfume?" Honda questions.

"Yeah! This Sunday, Emperor department store mambo line lady perfume is specially on sale! Miho wants this! But I'm sure there'll be a long line."

Honda clenches his fist and holds one in the air. "Alright, Miho-chan! Leave this to the beautification of justice, Honda Hiroto!"

Miho claps her hands happily with a smile on her face. "I'm so happy! Miho is so moved!" Honda laughs stupidly at Miho's response.

Anzu rests her hand against her right cheek and closes her eyes. "Well...well..."

"I don't suppose they make medicine for stupidity?" Jounouchi questions with a sigh.

"No, I don't think that's remotely possible," I comment as we gaze at Honda and Miho.

I let out a soft chuckle as we watched Honda with his silly grin, and Miho giggled happily.

~~~~Present~~~

Yuugi brings a newspaper to school with us when we go. "Excavation in Egypt?" Jounouchi questions surprised.

"Yeah!" Yuugi states cheerfully.

"They found a king's grave in the Valley of the Kings." Anzu reads from the newspaper she is holding.

"Starting tomorrow, it'll be displayed at Domino-cho's Museum," Yuugi adds.

"That sounds fun! Let's go! Let's go!" Miho cheers.

"The professor who found the grave is a friend of our Jii-chan, right Isis-nee?"

"Yeah, he is. He did say that he'd show us the excavations, though." I agree softly.

"The person in this photo, right?" Anzu questions, still looking at the newspaper.

"Egypt is so mysterious. How lovely!" Miho praises.

"Speaking of which, Yuugi's puzzle was also found in Egypt, right?" Anzu queries, looking over at Yuugi.

"Y-yeah. This is the Millennium Puzzle."