Chapter Twenty-One

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Yu-Gi-Oh! Characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

Rated M due to language.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

Yami looks at Daimon, confused. Strange...why does he keep attacking with these weak cards?

Daimon lets out a faint sound. "You fell for it. It's complete."

"What?" Yami questions.

"This is next." Daimon choses his next card. "Zombie Master." He places the card down. "This card may be weak, but it has the ability to freely control the dead. In other words, it absorbs all the defeated cards...and becomes the ultimate card!"

Yami's card is defeated. Yami chooses his next cards, and each one is defeated. No way. Yami takes a card from his deck. This is... Yami takes his next card. "First, magic card: Revive the Dead." He places the card down. "I'm reviving the Fairy Ophelia that you used earlier." He takes another card. "And I just drew an equipment card: Flute of Light."

"It can't be!" Daimon exclaims.

"If the dead are revived, Zombie Master loses his power." Yami points out. "Zombie Master's power reverts to normal. Ophelia may have a weak attack, but he's King of the Fairies. He can draw upon the greatest power with this Flute of Light. Holy Light. The evil Zombie Master is led on a path of destruction."

"I-Impossible!" Daimon calls out in disbelief.

"Fairy King Ophelia is a card you shouldn't have discarded." Yami holds up a card. "You may read people's hearts, but you can't read the cards' hearts, it seems."

Daimon monster loses. Daimon lets out a shout as his wheelchair falls backwards. Isis turns her head to see the monster lower Anzu onto the ground. Isis sighs as Anzu opens her eyes and looks around, confused.

She looks back at Yami. The pair of them share a look before heading over to Daimon. Daimon is lying on the floor. "W-well done."

"You too." Yami praises.

Isis nods her head. "You did well with your body, no doubt in pain."

"It's the first time that I've had an opponent with such respect for games," Yami adds.

Daimon reaches up and grabs Yami's hand. "Y-you might be able to get it back...Bocchama's lost...kind heart."

"Kaiba's heart?" Yami and Isis repeat before they share a look.

Isis snaps out of it and clicks her finger. Daimon disappears before them, reappearing inside his capsule and falling asleep.

Kaiba leaves the monster house with two bodyguards behind him. A child bangs into Kaiba, and he falls to the ground, orange falling from the bag he was holding. Kaiba doesn't stop walking, stepping, and squashing an orange as he continues toward his car.

He gets into his car. "Drive." He orders. An aura surrounds Kaiba. Next time, you will face me, Mutou Yuugi.

~~~Present~~~

~~~3rd POV~~~

Lightning flashes in the sky, lighting up Kaiba Corporation. Inside, Kaiba stands in front of the window, gazing at the sky as lighting continues to flash by. It's complete. Yuugi.