•Chapter- 30•

"Babe

"Babe....?" I called Shourya out as he was looking at something on his phone. I grinned as I had his attention and Rohit who observed my grin narrowed his eyes at me curiously.

"I think there is some problem with my eyes" I said and his head snapped at me and immediately kept a concerned face.

"What happened?" He asked touching my face and I stifled my smile.

"I can't seem to take them off you!" I said and he just pulled back and chuckled and all my friends now turned their heads towards me and shook their heads at my antics.

"Wah! What a line!? What a line!?" Rohit clapped and I bowed at him proudly.

"Are you cocaine by any chance?" Shourya said and I looked at him quizzically.

"Because you make me high and you're extremely addictive. And I want to do you all day" he completed and I just laughed, Shourya and our gang following me suit.

"That was a good one!!" I said and he smirked. I leaned my head on his shoulder and sighed.

We are on the bus right now on our way to Nashik and all six of us along with some of the guy's mutual friends are sitting at the back. The seats are arranged in such a way that we can sit facing each other so it's a bonus.

"You know, I'm actually terrible at flirting. How about you try to pick me up instead?" Zain said leaning on Anju and she looked up at him stunned and looking away smiling and blushing.

We all coughed teasingly at them and Anju continued.

"Call me Shrek because I'm head ogre heels for you" Anju retorted back and Zain smiled and cleared his throat a little looking at Anju adoringly.

"Awwwwwwww" we all said in chorus and they both laughed cuddling close to each other.

We all looked at Rohit and Ritu who are wrapped up with each other. I wiggled my eyebrows at them and they both kept thinking faces.

Ritu turned to Rohit and said "I'd like to take you to the movies, but they don't let you bring in your own snacks" She said shrugging her shoulders at the end for effect, and boom we all whistled at her. Rohit in turn flushed and cleared his throat.

"I have a better one directed at you!! I will call you at '11'. Will you do the honors of making me a 'Papa'?" It took us all a few seconds to register but as soon as we all did, the guys groaned at the stupid line and I reached out smacking him on his head.

(Those who watch Stranger things! You know how lame it is!!!!)

"You are stupid dude!!! Like seriously!? Lame! Gross!" I said and Ritu just shook her head at her boyfriend.