part 1

Here is the part one of the story !!!! support my story!!

when you are the eldest sibling in your family it means you have to take  all the responsibilities of your youngest siblings.

HEYA! I am Ahana Sharma welcome to my life which is not much interesting by the way 😂 just joking.

"Ahana come downstairs it's 11:00 am . The sun is on the head and here she is sleeping like donkey". Ahana's mom [sonika sharma]

"COMINGGG!!" She replied.

she come downstairs to dining for breakfast. Her father [rajeev sharma] is siting with her on the head of the dining. 

"When are you going to college for visit beta". Her father ask her.

" on wednesday papa. am going with my friend Mehak she is also taking admission with me there". She told him

"what's the college name". Her father asked.

"IPU UNIVERSITY [VIPS]"

"how you will travel to that uni".

"Frommetrodaddontworryamgoingwithhernotalone" she told them

slapping her on her head her mom said"First eat and then talk idiot when will u grow Ahana"

While making faces she said" mom pleaseeeee don't start now' 

"hahahhah dii you are too cute when you make faces " her younger sibling GARIMA said.

Here Aryan Khurrana returned to his room after his Gym session. He is a morning person and love to work out' He is a gym freak.

"Aryan have you make an transition on xyz brand" her younger sister asked him.

"FUCK I forget that give me 20 min m coming till then you set my camera and ring light". he said

He is a social media sensation you guys already knows. He promotes brands and charge them.

After making 3 transitions he went to his father to talk to him about his career. He completed his grad and now what to do modeling. But her father wants him to join his business KHURRANA INDUSTRIES. His father don't want him to do modelling so how he'll manage to ask his son to join his company. See you in next part.

What if his father force him to join his company ? 

His life will change after that?

Ahana and Aryan how they'll meet?