PART 2

It's hard to deal with broken dreams.

Aryan's pov:

Life is so unpredictable. Few days ago am preparing myself for modeling my one and only dream and now am here in Delhi {vips} for my admission in BBA degree. Life sucks. 

FLASHBACK

In Aryan's dad room

"Dad please understand modeling is my passion I don't want to pursue my career in business". He said to his dad.

"I am not telling you to quit your passion. Am just saying you to do both things together". His dad said with determined voice.

"what if I say no to it?" he asked

"Then you can leave my house. And m serious Aryan. This is only for your benefit nothing else." His father replied.

"What do I have to do?" He asked.

"You have to move to Delhi for your BBA degree in vips". His dad replied.

"But on one condition am not going to quit making insta reels" He said

"Fine but you have to score good in your academics because after that you will going to take the position of CEO" His father said.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Am living in winter hills apartment near my college with one of my friend Vishal. He will also study with me in the same course. I only agree with my dad because I know my personality with just posting on Instagram am going to attract all fame. Note the sarcasm 😂

END OF POV

Ahana's Pov

Today onwards my classes are going to start, Am so nervous right now but no worry mehak is with me my crime partner I am not that saint i agree i am an introvert but am devil with my close friends. I am wearing a nice jumpsuit dress for college.

But right now am tadofying 😂 I mean I am scrolling reels of Aryan Khurrana

But right now am tadofying 😂 I mean I am scrolling reels of Aryan Khurrana. He is love yaar. He is so hot and dashing. GREEK GOD

His dressing sense, his biceps, his body oh god Ahana control your fucking hormones

His dressing sense, his biceps, his body oh god Ahana control your fucking hormones.ufff!!!

Now am going to college with my buddy oh i forgot to introduce her. Mehak she is very cute and cool girl like me. We are friends from class 2nd you can say that we are chuddy buddies.

Aryan's POV

I am on my way to college. Neither am so excited to join the college nor am willingly doing it so it's just a mere duty for me. I reached college VIPS kind of ok ok college but I like it's infrastructure. I entered in my class where all are gossiping and bickering about me. YES what if a social media sensation is going to study with you for whole fucking three years. Kind of surprising. I KN0W I AM THE BEST.

After the first lecture me and vishal headed towards the canteen for snacks. From starting all girls are drooling over me but who cares. 

Ahana's POV

"Mehak because of you we've missed our first lecture " Ahana said

" So what it's just a intro class chill bro"

When I entered in the canteen I got a shock means 1000 watt ka jhatka.  AM I dreaming or what ARYAN KHURRANA is in front of me. God am i hallucinating

"Mehak please pinch me yaar I am hallucinating Aryan here"

She pinched her very hard 

"OUCH!!! [after realizing]  AHHHHHHHHHHHHH HE IS HERE MEHAK HE IS HERE EEEEEEEEE!!! OMG OMG OMG!!! but wait

 what if he don't like me it is better to take a uturn from here am not that a stylish cool girl who he adores.

"MEHAK let's go from here"

" why few minutes ago you are yelling like a mad women to meet him what now"

"I said let's go mehak"

They went from there and here aryan is enjoying with his new buddies ARJUN, CHAHAT, ROHIT 

I hope you liked it I promise in the next update I am going to add some funcky fight of them !!!

It's just starting aage aage dekho hota hai kya!!