chapter 2

Third POV

Y/n was on her flight already on her way home, she couldn't wait to see her family again.
She was watching downloaded moives she had on her computer.

Back at home

Alex woke up around 6 am getting ready for set and ate the breakfast that's his mother made.
"Y/n will be here while you're working dear" his mother said as she put another egg on his plate.

"Ohh ok that's great!, you don't mind if I bring my friends over as well?" He asked as he shove a whole egg in his mouth.

"Sure sweetie, come on let's go" his mom said to him grabbing her bag, keys and leaving the house.

Time skip

Y/n plane landed, her father was waiting for her at the front, "DAD!!" Y/n yelled, running towards him and giving him a big hug.

"Hey kiddo" her dad said patting her head and hugging her back "how was it?" He asked getting her bags.

"It was super good, met a lot of fun people" Y/n said smiling as she carry her suitcase, to the car.

"I'm glad you had fun kiddo" her father smile and place everything in the car.

They were driving home, Y/n was tried since she could sleep the whole plane ride.

"I won't be home, I have to go straight back to work dear, but there's sum of your favorite food there if your hungry" her dad said, Y/n nodded and hum, she close her eyes for a bit so she can rest a bit.

Alex

Alex is still on set, working with his cast members, Miguel and Alex, had a scene together.

"Alright get ready people!" The dorictor said clapping his hands as everyone got into position for this scene.

Alex who played William and Miguel who played Robin, were walking towards the black van to get sum snacks and candy, but ended up getting kidnap.

"And cut!, that is perfect boys!" The dorictor said smiling at them.

"Ahh I thought this wasn't going to end" Miguel said as he sat down Alex laughed and nodded agreeing with him.

"Yup, today is really busy" Alex said sliding down his seat.

Brady came in looking like he wants to beat someone up "Damm they did you good" Alex said smiling, and Brady laughing and nodded, he was playing Vance anger issues boy is what Alex and Miguel called it.

"I know right, I look so bad ass bro" Brady said flexing his muscles and making werid faces.

Miguel and Alex laughed at Brady and how he acting.

"Brady time to get ready" dorictor assistant said, he nodded.

"Alright my time to shine" he said doing his jazz hands and walking away.

Mason came over and sat down next to Miguel "Hey guys" he said giving a small smile.

"Hey" both boys said at the same time, they look at each other and laugh a bit.

"So who's taking us to your place alex?" Mason asked, looking at him Alex looked at him and pointed at himself.

"Me" he said and smiled.

"With what car?" Miguel said

"Your mom's car" Alex replied and got pushed a bit in the shoulder.

"Haha funny and for real what car?" Miguel said rolling his eyes.