chapter 12

Tw: emotional abuse and harsh words (also about uncomfortable topics as well I just don't know how to explain it)

It's been a good while since me and Mason spoke to each other, we been busy with our upcoming movies and filming haven't gave us the time to hang out.

I sat down on the couch waiting for my brother. He finally comes downstairs, I look up and see him smiling at me, I smile back.

"You take soo long, longer then me" I said to him, he rolled his eyes and got the keys  "come one we have no time to waste" he said, I nodded and got up following him to the car.

"Where are we going again?" I asked him as he started the car, he looked at me with a smile not responding to me, I was confused but rolled my eyes and just waited to see until we got our location.

We left home at 12pm we been in the road for so long now its 4pm 'he probably trying to kill me for eating his last bag of chips' I thought to myself as I side eyes my brother who was eyes front on the road.

"Are we there yet?" I asked, he hum and looked at me once we hit a red light "uh, I think so couple more turns and we're there" he smiled at me, I sigh and nodded looking at the window seeing all the buildings as we pass by.

"Have u and Mason talk?" He asked me  breaking the silence fild in the car.
I look at him and shook my head "he's been busy with filming which I understand" I yawn as I told him.

"Really? He been texting me here and there" Alex said still looking at the road. I shrug it and look back at the window.

"Did you guys..." I cut him off,"argue? No" I said bluntly looking at my phone seeing the time.

"Sorry I was just asking to make sure" he said stopping the car, we finally made it to our destination.

"Where are we?" I asked getting off the car and closing the door behind me seeing woods in front of us, it looked like a never ending woods.

"We're meeting some of our friends here" he said smiling at walking into the woods, I follow behind noticing the other cars here too, some of them looked familiar but didn't second guess it.

I follow Alex closely making sure not to get lost in the woods, he has a flash light and some chips as he walked.

We stop at a cabin it looked creepy like out of a horror movie "this place looks werid" I whisper to Alex, he chuckled and nodded knocking on the door.

Once the door open it was Mason, he looked at me then looked away greeting my brother "hey glad you came and you too" he said, I gave him nodded as we got inside.

Brady looks up and makes eye contact with me, then smiled, I smiled back and sat down on the couch.

It was weird that Mason has been avoiding me, I wonder why, I yawn a bit and place my headphones on.  I played some of my favorite music as I got up and left the cabin to chill outside.

I felt a tap on my shoulder which scared me a bit. I turn to see Brady siting next to me, I took off one earphone so I can hear him.

"Yes Brady?" I said looking at him, he smiled at me and looked at the woods.

"Why are you outside alone?" He asked not looking at me, I looked up then down at my hands.

"I don't know, it just feels werid" I shrug.

I hear him chuckle which made me look at him, he nodded smiling at me.

"It is, I haven't seen none of them in a while" he said, I nodded laying back looking at the little stars I can see.