Chapter 14

I lay down on my bed finally at home. I groan as I stretch my body, hearing my back pop.
Alex came into my room leaning against the door. "I see you and Mason are back at it again." I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"Yea, what about it?" I asked him, still looking at him. He smiled at me." Nothing, nothing, nothing, just wondering, " I hum to his responses. He left the room, and I closed my eyes, taking deep breaths.

Finally falling asleep.

Morning

I woke up from what seemed like a short nap, but it wasn't, now it was 10am.
I stretch my body before getting up from bed, I walk to my restroom and did my self care even though I didn't have the energy too.

Once I was done I went downstairs, no one there 'i guess Alex to asleep' I yawn going to the kitchen seeing what I can eat.

'Mmm, I don't feel like cooking too much work' I groan seeing there was nothing in the fridge. Closing the door and opening the freezer 'there's eggos' I thought about it for a bit before taking the box out.

I took out the toaster and started to heat the eggos up. My phone buzz, I see who it is and it was Mason so i answered it.

"Y/n, are you awake?" He asked me, I thought about it for a bit and looked at my hands.

"Nahh, I think I'm dreaming about calling you" I smirk came to my face, I heard him chuckle on the other line.

"Hah, funny" he sarcastically said, I rolled my eyes at his response. "Um, anyways, can I come over?" He asked me, I look at what I was wearing my sweat pants and a random t-shirt.

"Uhh, I mean yea if you wanna see me look like a mess" I let a yawn, seeing that my eggos are ready and took them out placing them in my plate.

"Alright i'll see you soon" I hum in his response and hang up going to the table to eat my breakfast.

Not too long, I heard a knock on the door and got up to open it "uhh who is it?" I asked already knowing it's Mason.

"It's me" he responded back "who's me?" I smiled knowing that he might get annoyed.

"Um your nightmare" he said in a deeper voice "oh, well you cab leave because I'm not opening the door" I hear him chuckle and I open the door seeing him.

"Stranger" I smiled at him, letting him in. "Im not Stranger in this home" he said confident which made me rolled my eyes and push him lightly.

"Yea, yea whatever" I sat down and pick up the remote to put a movie or show on. "What do you wanna watch?" I asked.

He looked at me then around us "anything I'm good with" he smiled, I smiled back "where's Alex?" He asked me

"Uh im guessing still asleep" I go and click on Netflix and looked for something to watch.

"You wanna watch burn the house down?" I asked him, he nodded and pressed play on the show.

Time skip

"I was not expecting that plot twist and especially twice" he told me, I looked at him and nodded. "Agree but fuck the mom, but also understand the part of protecting her kids" Mason chuckle at my response.

"You were literally yelling at the TV because you thought the girl was going to get caught" he rolled his eyes at me.

"Shut up, you were about to cry when the romance between those two started to show" Mason push me causing me to fall on my side.

"Shut up, it was love at first sight loser" I chuckled and sat up, it was already 9pm since the show was long episodes.

Alex had left to one of his friends place, probably staying the night or whatever.