*an*

Where Lizzie and Josie's 17 year old cousin Jenni is the daughter of Olivia (Liv) Parker and Tyler Lockwood, wasn't killed durning her aunts wedding, and she managed to live and decides to dive into Malavore after her best friend Hope.  But instead of just getting trapped she gets transported back in time. What happens when she gets involved and she ends up changing the future?

I only own my own character 'Jennifer Parker' and her storyline, she is also a tribrid, werewolf and vampire from her fathers side and her witch powers from her mother. but she only tells people she's a vampire and she covers up her werewolf smell. (She doesn't have a heartbeat even though she's technically still humanish due to her witch side.) And she was one years old at the wedding. Everything else is owned by Julie Plec.

***The storyline is obviously going to be changed with jenni time traveling (and being a thing) but will follow a similar storyline of the show.***

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

CAST:

Megan Fox as Jennifer (Jenni) Parker:
The time traveler
"Don't freak out...but I'm from the future...and I think I messed everything up."

Danielle Russell as Hope Mikaelson:
The future best friend
"I'm the mythical tribrid and best friend I don't think anyone is better then that."

Candice King as Caroline Forbes:
The future aunt
"Seriously!"

Kat Graham as Bonnie Bennet:
The witch
"No, but I can sense it."

Nina Dobrev as Elena Gilbert:
The new best friend
"You time traveled?!"

Paul Wesley as Stefan Salvatore:
The hero
"What the hell?"

Ian Somerhalder as Damon Salvatore:
The acquaintance
"Ohhh Sexy Vamps!"

Nina Dobrev as Kathrine Pierce:
The intrigued villain
"Mhm you are both interesting."

<<<<<

287 words counted