chapter 2: snatched

I open my eyes slowly as I let them readjust to the light.

Light?

Wasn't I just jumping in a living pitch black never ending void of goo that's filled with darkness.

My eyes slowly take their precious time as I roll over and they finally open.

I look up and around and notice i'm laying in the forest on the grass.

I look up at the sky to see it's no longer bright morning like before but rather night with the moon shining.

I scrunch my nose up confused and stand up brushing off the leaves that stuck to my jeans.

"Hope?!" I call out for my best friend in worry.

"Clarke?" I say not as worried.

"Hope!" I say as I stumble around feeling kinda numb from not walking and frankly scared I turn in circles looking around for her.

"Hope?" I whisper. As I start to spot a house in the distance.

I start my way in the direction before I hear leaves rustling a few yards away from me.

I stop and vamp behind a tree and cautiously wait to see if it's anything.

Turns out it's something far more dangerous then anyone can imagine.

....

It was Hope crying.

I rush to her calling her name frankly.

"Hope!" I yell.

I watch as she quickly turns around with her hands up in a fighting manor but realizes it's me and quickly runs to meet me halfway way and we pull each other into a big hug.

"I thought I would never see you again." She whispers tears still falling.

I shake my head hugging her tighter knowing we both need the comfort.

We both pull away after we calm down.

"Where's Clarke?" I question.

She shrugs looking around, "I have no clue maybe he's still knocked out that's how I was. I woke up on the ground." Hope says explaining to me her story.

I nod, "Me too woke up completely numb with a killer headache and all alone." I sigh.

I look around and point to the house.

"Maybe we can sneak in or at least knock on the door and ask them where we're at." I put the thoughts out.

I notice from the moonlight her nod and her feet start crunching over the leaves as she starts walking towards the house.

We walk up around the house which was actually a Mansion and I spot a girl standing in the driveway on the phone. We could just ask her where we are.

I nudge Hope as we get closer and listen in.

"Yeah Jeremy, I've got my car. Tell Bonnie that whatever she did, I'm starting to feel better. Yeah, you can drive her home. I'm just gonna go straight to bed. Okay."

The girl says and hangs up the phone. A man comes up behind her and I scream.

"Hey!" Both the girl and the man turn at the sound of my voice causing the man to run at me and Hope at a really fast speed and he shoves a rag on my mouth as I breathe it in not meaning to.