Fall of Shiganshina

The sun shined on purple flowers that were blowing in the wind as you could hear birds in the background.

"Woah this is so co-" Hitch cut herself off when the scene suddenly changed.

The flowers were sprayed with blood. A mouth opened as blood splashed across the screen and the a corpse fell on the ground.

"What the hell?" Connie says in alarm.

"What is even going on." Eld asks while shirking into his seat.

"This is disturbing."

Then a windmill was shown and suddenly titan appeared. The scene flashed children toys being shown, dead bodies in a forest and a smile. The last scene someone being lifted from the ground. Suddenly Eren eyes shoot open in fear.

"Huh? Were you dreaming about that?" Christa asks him.

"I don't know I don't remember dreaming about this." Eren says while touching his head.

"How fucked up are you?" Jean tells him.

"I think you need to get checked out." Gunther says.

"I can't control what I dream about!" Eren yells back.

"That kid is weird." Ness says to Cis who nods.

"I thought we were watching the future not watching that brat weird dream." Levi says. Hange shrugs.

"So that what you were dreaming about that day." Mikasa says while looking.

"Honestly I just confused how we can even see Eren dream." Armin questions.

"As he opens his eyes he see's Mikasa staring at him. "Mikasa."

"Aww young Mikasa with long hair!' Christa says.

"We should get back." She tells him while crouching next to him.

"Um where are we exactly."

"Dude I think you have some serious amnesia problems." Connie tells him.

"Try asking me again when your awake." She says.

"I'm up, I- I just- I dunno. It's like the dream I was having went on forever. It's gone now. What was it about?" Eren says while getting up.

"Eren have you been crying?" Mikasa asks as he touches his the tears on his face.

"Heh what a cry baby." Jean teases.

"Honestly I would cry as well" Petra admits.

"Wow your a scout Petra be more brave!" Oruo tells her.

"Says the one who was shaking." Eld says back.

"How come you didn't even know you were crying?" Bertholdt asks Eren.

"Not sure. This whole moments feels like a blur." Eren tells him.

"It seems that he always forgets important moments." Levi says.

"Important? Wasn't it just a creepy dream?" Moblit asks.

"There something strange about that dream. I know that dream is trying to tell us something." Hange says while staring at the screen.

"It wouldn't be shown to us if it wasn't." Erwin says.

"Those devils even have horrible dreams even when there just kids!" Porco says in disgust.

The scene changes to Eren, Mikasa and Armin sitting near the water. "I said humanity needs to venture into the outside world at some point and then they beat me up and called me a heretic." Armin says.