Charge/ Part 1 Of Eren coordinate reveal

The scene lights up of Eren opening his eyes. He has rope in his mouth and is tied to Bertholdt back. Hannes comes out and tried to hit the armoured but his swords break.

"Hannes!" Armin screams.

"Don't worry it will take more to kill me." Hannes answers confidently.

"What happening?" Petra questions.

"Hm this might be when were rescuing Eren." Levi tells everyone. Tch so the host is actually showing stuff in order now.

"See I told you will go and get Eren back." Erwin says.

---------------------------

"When is this?" Future Falco asks them.

"It was when we were going after them because Eren got captured." Future Armin answers.

"Now thinking back to it Eren got kidnapped a lot back then." Future Hange says while turning to Levi who nods his head. That why he knew we would come and get him. Future Levi thinks referring to the attack on Liberio.

Ymir is riding on the armoured back. Eren looks shocks then glares at Bertholdt. A solider tries to come towards Eren but Ymir grabs their wire and throws them down.

Many let out gasps at this. "Ymir-" Historia says in shock.

"Did you kill them?" Sasha says with a grim expression.

"I hope not." Ymir whispers.

"Why the fuck are you working with the armoured?" Keji yells at her.

"I don't know! Their going to kill me so I don't know what going through my head to join them." Ymir says.

"Did they brain wash you?" Connie questions

"Brainwashing seriously?" Jean says as he whacks Connie head.

"Hey! That what we thought happened with Reiner and Bertholdt!" Connie yells back.

"I swear if she kills anymore of our people I'll kill her myself." Gelgar says.

"Did you convince Ymir to go with you?" Porco questions.

"Possible." Annie answers.

-----------------------------------------

"Oh god! Is that her titan form?" Future Gabi yells.

"Hm I never saw it before and I would've preferred to never see it." Future Levi states.

"It even more ugly then Pieck titan." Onyankopon whispers.

"Jeez I forgot how ugly it was." Future Connie says.

I wonder what my titan form looks like. Falco thinks while looking down.

Suddenly Mikasa comes out and slashes her eye. Mikasa with determination comes towards Bertholdt. "Reiner! Protect us!" Bertholdt yells at him. Before she can attack them Reiner covers them with his hand. Mikasa gives him the death stare as he looks utterly horrified.

"Holy shit." Jean says taken back.

"She really is terrifying." Mike says.

"I would've pissed myself if I saw that." Connie says.

"I never want to get on that girl bad side." Oruo whispers.

"Me too. She even more scary then captain Levi." Eld whispers back.

"I remember she used to give my bullies that stare." Armin says while chuckling.

"Yeah but it was less scary." Eren says.