Ymir Jaw Titan Reveal

Connie sits down and hits the wall. "Aah! Goddam it! Now what?"

"Ok now what happening?" Connie asks.

"Are we just not getting answer on the female titan and what happened with Eren?" Levi asks in annoyance.

"Shit I wanted to know what happened with that!" Sasha yells.

"Yeah what did they do with Eren?" Mikasa asks slightly worried.

"Where even are you?" Jean asks while he just shrugs.

"We sit around waiting for the tower to collapse and let ourselves get eaten alive?"

"Huh?" Connie looks at the screen in confusion.

"It looks like you hurt your arm Reiner." Bertholdt says.

"Hopefully it not serious." Armin responds.

"Yea probably won't be." Reiner states.

"Why are you guys afraid of getting eaten alive it night time." Oruo asks. Their a stunned silent for a minute as everyone realises what that might mean.

"You don't think titans can move at night now do you?" Nanaba whispers.

"We'll find out soon now everyone shut up!" Hange yells as she begins to prepare to write notes.

"That's it? There's nothing else we can do? This is bullshit. We'll be wiped out before getting to finish what we started." Connie lets out a grunt as he looks down.

"Is it showing our deaths?" Christa says while putting her hand over her mouth.

"No you guys aren't dying!" Eren responds.

"Yea you'll be fine!" Sasha optimistically says as a sweat drops down her face.

"I want to know how our deaths would even happen. Where even are we and where our odm gear?" Ymir says.

"No, this isn't over yet. If I could find a weapon I'd go down fighting." Christa boldly claims.

"Please save me from that crap Christa." Ymir says in annoyance.

"At least try to be worthy of the people who died for us." She continues.

"What who died for us?" Connie asks.

"Did they die protecting us?" Bertholdt questions.

"Christa, please. Enough with that kinda crap already, okay? Don't use their death as an excuse. They didn't sacrifice themselves so you could fulfil some fantasy about going out in a blaze of glory." Ymir tells her.

"Ymir that's not what I mean!" Christa argues.

"Oh please I know all you want to do is die with being known as a hero." Ymir tells her as Christa looks down.

"Ymir stop it." Reiner tells her.

"Yea what are you even going on about." Connie says back.

"I wonder what that girl talking about." Marlo says in confusion.

"Ymir! You know that's not what I meant!" Christa shouts back.

"And you damn-well know you're not like Connie and the others! They're in this to give humanity a fighting chance. Deep down all you care about is having the word "hero" carved on your epitaph."

"That- That's not it at all!"

"I feel like I'm watching a lovers fight." Eld whispers.

"Yea same." Nifa says back.