18

"An immortal child, are you sure?" Amelia asked glancing between the three brothers, Irina came to the three kings with accusations of the illegal turning of a child. 

"Immortal children, plural." Aro practically jumped in his spot as he smiled at the accusations. Marcus and Amelia shared a look between each other, Carlisle was the least likely person to break this particular law considering his "cousins" Irina, Tanya, and Kate's mother were executed for this very crime. Then again, he allowed a human to discover their existence and manipulate her. 

"What do we do?" Caius was always the one to jump at immediate execution, he simply asked to see if what he wants to do is what Aro wants. 

"A trial of course, and we punish those who have committed the crime," Aro and Amelia shared a look, 

"We give them a show," Amelia smirked. Marcus raised an eyebrow at his mate, 

"A show?" he mused. The blonde girl simply nodded getting up from her seat. She walked a couple of steps continuing, 

"The Cullens have, to put it lightly, have taken the Volturi as a grain of salt. They not only exposed themselves to a human, made an attempt to do it again in a busy plaza, tried to tell us when Bella would be turned after we told her when she was to be turned by, let a boy run their coven on the account of his blood lust and obsession with a mundane teenage girl and now they've created not one but two immortal children!" Amelia spun around, her hair flying around her shoulders, "They need to be made an example of!" 

One thing Amelia learned from Aro was his dramatic flare. She was prepared for this, this was the moment she had been waiting for.