11

I hope everyone is safe, please enjoy.

"Oh my gosh, that was unbelievable!" Felix laughed as he followed his family onto the plane.

"I'll admit, that was a first for me. I didn't think it would work." Amelia unbuttoned her cape and tossed it onto one of the seats of the private jet.

"What would you have done if it didn't work?" Alec sat next to his sister as everyone got comfortable for the flight back to the castle.

"Some curse or something that would put an expiration on her body and she would die when midnight of the date struck." Amelia shrugged, "So basically the same thing but I wouldn't get the satisfaction of crushing her heart. Literally,"

-

Aro hadn't stopped laughing since the guard and Amelia came home. Amelia shared a side eye with Caius who just shook his head.

"Oh how marvelous. If we're lucky word will spread throughout the world to never try and double cross the Volturi." Aro wiped an imaginary tear from his eye.

"Enjoy your evening off my dears," As soon as those words were spoken the guard spilt off in a blink of an eye. Marcus went back to his book, Aro went to his desk doing whatever he did and Caius grabbed Amelia rushing them to their room to do, uhm, adult activities.

-

"I wonder if you can do what you did to a vampire,"

"What?" Amelia lifted her head off of Caius's chest where they were laying.

"You know, the heart thing."

"Oh," she laid her head back down, "Possibly. I'm sure if our favorite vampire family turns their little pet we'll come across the chance."

"Besides," Amelia smirked, "I have a feeling our future is about to take a drastic turn."