12

"Married?!" Amelia threw the invite across the desk and sat across from Aro. "I can't believe this,"

"Why is this such a big deal?" Aro asked.

"Its not," she smirked, "I just get to make an appearance,"

"To ruin her wedding? Why go through all this trouble?" Marcus asked.

"She's marrying the man who I was dating and he cheated on me with her. The good thing about this is I met caius and my lovely family here."

"You will not be going alone," Caius stated from beside her.

"Aren't you coming with me?"

"Yes but,"

"We'll take Felix and Demitri,"
-

"Would anyone else like to make a speech?" Alice spike into the microphone as Edward stepped off the stage once his tear jerking speech finished.

"I would," Bella spun around in her chair faster than any vampire could and gasped.

"What are you doing here?!" Bella and Edward stood up as Amelia strut in between tables to make her way to the stage.

"Hi everyone

"Hi everyone. It's so great to see everyone that made Bella the shining star of Forks. The chief's daughter of his flighty ex-wife." A few people in the crowd gasped while sending a few glances at the bride's family table where her mother sat fuming. "I know," Amelia giggled, "She's my mother too, how could I say such a thing? Well I guess when your mother runs off with your sister down to Arizona and doesn't give a second glance back at her other daughter, I mean not even sending a card on her birthday. But I guess that's where Bella gets her selfishness from. Yeah the story of Bella and Edward started with Edward cheating on me with Bella."

Charlie stood up in his seat, "Amelia stop this."

"I'm only making sure everyone knows the truth. After all, telling a lie doesn't make a good foundation for a relationship. Anyways, I just want to wish my darling sister and now brother in law the best. After all," she smirked at the newly wed couple, "nothing can last forever."

=

"That was quite the stunt you pulled," Caius looked over to his mate who simply shrugged.

"She had it coming. They both did, public humiliation can change a person drastically. You wouldn't have like the me I was before. I was colorful and happy and I always gave everyone chance after chance after chance when they messed up," Amelia sighed and turned her back to Caius, "Can you unzip me?"

Caius ran his cold fingers down her spin as he pulled the zipper to her dress. "What makes you say that?"

"You're the ruthless king, never giving a second chance. You aren't particularly fond of things that are bright or loud. Which before my breakup that's what I was." Amelia held the dress to her chest as she walked over to her suitcase,

Caius laid down on the bed with a book not seeming to pay much attention to where the conversation is heading, "Well you shouldn't have assumed that. You sounded a lot like Athenadora," Amelia blinked, she tried to keep her composure as she asked,

"Who's Athenadora?"

"She's my wife,"

"You're wife?" Amelia scoffed as she raised her eyebrows looking at her mate. "I didn't know you had a wife,"

"Yeah," Caius seemed to realize what he just said and sat up, "No wait Amelia, I can explain."

"Don't bother." Grabbing what clothes she was going to change into she walked into the bathroom slamming the bathroom door behind her.

She pressed her back against the door listening to him bang on it and beg her to open up.

She did open up. And now she's hurting again.

——

She's a lot more hateful of Bella and Edward and a bit more evil than I originally planned but I'm not mad at it. Also trouble in paradise