chapter thirty one

Irteza's pov

.
Irteza's pov
.

I was feeling as if someone had stabbed me and constantly twisting the dagger in my chest. Aleeza was laying infront of me, unconscious.

We were in the hospital, she has been given the treatment she needed.

I was sitting in the hospital room next to her. A nurse came and told me to go out for few minutes, i refused to go, I didn't want her to let out of my sight but on Dr Lubna's persistence and assurance I had to go.

I was impatiently waiting outside the room when i saw chachu and Asif chacha coming towards me.

"Danish has been taken under arrest. We have completed all the legal formalities" Asif chacha said

My face turned hard hearing his name.

I managed to get his address by his car number. I informed the police immediately, but i didn't wait for them and went to his house along with Hamza.

When i told his family about my suspicion, they were angry at me and threatened to call police but somehow i got them agreed to search for some clue in his room.

My blood was boiling in anger when i saw a huge collection of aleeza's pictures. All the photos were candid, clearly showing that she had no idea that her pictures were taken.

I saw few of her pictures with me also, i wondered since when this psycho has been stalking her.

After looking all that his family was shocked and when i told him that my wife was missing they agreed to help me.

They only took us to the house where they suspected him to be. When i reached the location, my heart sank, it was on the secluded part of the city.

I ran as fast as I could to as soon as the car stopped, my heart stopped beating when i heard screams coming from the house, it was my Aleeza.

I hit the door with force with the intention of breaking it, but luckily it was unlocked. I saw Danish standing there, i lost myself when i saw him i was ready to murder him, i pounced on him

I punched in his face, I felt satisfied when i heard a crack sound from his nose, he was bleeding heavily. Hamza was trying to pull me away from him, but i didn't stop.

I only pulled away when hamza took aleeza's name, i threw Danish and ran to Aleeza, she was laying there in the pool of blood. When i saw her i felt as if it was the end of the world. I couldn't even breathe.

I picked her up and brought her to the hospital. She was quickly given treatment. Thank god, her injury is not that serious, but she still had to be under observation.

"How is Aleeza?" Chaachu asked

Before i could answer Dr Lubna came out of the room. We all looked at her with so many questions swimming in our head