Chapter 13

*~* M O O N *~*

It was almost pathetic how Wade didn't put up a fight. Instead he just looked at me confused and when I gave him no answer, he simply obeyed and left.

But the again, I didn't blame him, I would have done the same thing if it were me. Travis was not happy.

His eyes met mine, searing anger clearly visible from the look on his face. His jaw was firmly clenched and his body tense.

My eyes glided over him, suddenly deciding that was the time to appreciate him. His arms were crossed over his chest and that's where my eyes snapped to. I took in the impressive muscular definition that I had seen many times before yet never got tired of.
I loved the feeling of his arms around me, his chest pressing into me as he held me and coaxed lustful noises from my lips.

My eyes crawled down the rest of him, remembering how he looked and felt without his clothes on. I chewed at my bottom lip as the thought heated my body. He must have noticed my stare because when I looked up, his eyes were on my chest.

"Who's shirt is that." He demanded, not taking his eyes off my body.

I looked down, realisation hitting me as I stood, still in Wade's shirt. "It's just... It's nothing."

"Was it his?" Travis's eyes had found their way back to mine and seemed to be searching my face for an answer.

I paused as I thought over for something to say that wouldn't bruise his ego too bad. A bruised ego meant he was less likely to fuck me.

I sighed and pulled the shirt over my head and tossed it over my shoulder, "There. Better?"

I stood in shorts and my bra, watching him as he watched me. His eyes dipped down and lingered there a while but he didn't make a move forward.

I tilted my head to the side and shot him a teasing smile, "Are you just going to stand there or are will you do something about that erection of yours?"

"Keep that mouth of yours shut." He walked over slowly, a calm fury lacing his every word.

My mouth clamped shut in surprise. I had never seen him so angry and he had never spoken to me with such resentment like that. It was intimidating but strangely, I found that I liked it. A lot.

I found it harder and harder to maintain his fierce eye contact as his cold gaze sent a burst of heat rushing down me and pooling between my legs.

Travis nodded over to the bed and spoke in that same demanding tone, "On. Now."

I didn't hesitate as I backed away towards the bed, with him following and never once breaking eye contact.

The tension in the room was so thick you could cut it with a butter knife.

I slid up the bed to the headboard as he stopped at the foot of the bed. I bit my lip, giddy with anticipation. I watched as his eyes scrolled over me, taking me in with a different kind of heat than before.

He was looking at me as if he loathed me, as if he couldn't stand to be in the same room as me.

And I found myself liking it.

My breaths shallowed as he climbed on top of me, his lips almost meeting mine before he pulled away. I resisted the urge to arch up and share a lustful kiss with him.

He drew back and twisted me around until I was lying on my stomach the same time he pulled my hips up to rest on his hips.

We hadn't attempted this position before. I suddenly felt giddy with anticipation as I could feel the warm, hard mass of his dick pressing against my ass.

I could tell he wanted this as much as I did.

I pushed my ass against him, arching my back as his hands slid down my spine and clung to my hair.

Travis groaned deeply, "Fuck Moon, your such a fucking slut."

I moved my ass against him as desperate moan escaped my lips. His word were turning me on beyond belief.

He groaned again, pushing my head further into the bed as I arched against him. "Did he touch you?"

"He doesn't matter," I whispered, my voice desperate "Please."
I attempted to twist around and grab at his shirt but he clenched a fistfull of my hair and pushed me back round.

"Answer me." His voice was low and warning right by my ear as his body folded over mine.

His fingers glided up and down me slowly, rendering me practically speechless as I fought to keep myself from losing control.

"Answer me," He demanded once again as his fingers slid into my shorts, "Did he touch you like this?"

I bit my lip to contain my sounds as his hand travelled further along my skin. I was embarrassed by how turned on I was for him.

He noticed it too as he taunted, "Did he get you this worked up? Answer me."

I shook my head desperately as my cheeks warmed with shame. Did he really think I had actually let Wade touch me?

"I didn't let him. I swear." My voice came out in short breaths, I hated how pathetic I sounded, eager for his approval.

I cursed myself in my head as he withdrew his hands from me and pushed himself away. I turned to face him but he simply walked to the door.

"Wait." I called as I pushed myself up.

He paused and turned to look at me, his brows high.

I swallowed the akward lump in my throat, "Where are you going?"
What I guess I meant to say was 'What the hell was that? Are you going to fuck me or not?'

His lips curled into a smile, the resentment on his face from before nowhere to be seen as he spoke.
"Going to home to watch ice age since you hate it so much."

I groaned and rolled my eyes, was this guy serious? Not even a minute before he had been teeming with sexual tension and anger yet it had completely vanished and he was going to watch ice age? Again?

"Do you want to fuck me or not?" It was my turn turn to be angry. I wasn't going to allow him to play me like that.

His smile vanished and the intensity returned. "I don't like sharing Moon."

Then he left and closed the door behind him.

I groaned again, tossing myself back down on the bed. My body was practically aching for relief. It felt like he had blue-balled me despite the fact I didn't have balls.

The tiny shred of hope I had that he would change his mind and run back to fuck my brains out dissapitated as I heard the front door close.

"Oh for fucks sake," I sighed.

I rolled my eyes and reached over to my bedside table, fishing around until I felt the smooth long object under my fingers.

"Why do I have to do everything myself?"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N:

Thanks for the views, votes and comments because last time I checked, my story was 15th place in #enemieswithbenefits (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Thank you so much and don't forget to vote on your favourite chapters! ( ◜‿◝ )♡