𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒋𝒆𝒄𝒕

3RD PERSON

The Bonten family didn't end up solving the math equation. Sanzu had to use his phone, which to no ones surprise had so many cracks that they could barely see the answers. From his 'healthy' mental issues.

Right now you were in a limo with Takeomi driving, "pass the weed bitch, I don't like to pass the gas..." Takeomi starts, Y/n sings the rest, "blowing bubblez blowin zaza, she got big 'ol tiddies I say goo goo gaa gaa." Kakucho shrieks and steals the phone from a laughing Sanzu.

"STOP TEACHING MY KID THAT KINDA STUFF!!" Takeomi passed you some sunglasses that you gladly put on upside down. He holds the phone up then makes some crackling sounds, we're losing connection!"

You make the same crackling sounds as Kakucho tries to convince Takeomi not to hang up.

He hangs up.

Ya'll bop to the music on the radio on the drive to school. Takeomi opens the door when you arrive, slamming it and glaring at the kids who are staring at your limo. He gets you out, carrying you into the entrance.

"Remember what I said Y/n?" You tap your chin and grin, he scruffs up your hair. "What do you do if someone has a crush on you?" Y/n blinks owlishly at him then signs, 'get my pocket knife out and slash the stomach!' Takeomi nods.

"Then what?" Y/n whispers the rest in his ear. He clears the stray strands of hair out of her face, squeezing her cheek. 'Love you.' Y/n signs the same thing with a smile.

'Bye papa!' Takeomi leaves and Y/n makes her way to her classroom. She quickly finds where she's meant to go, skipping in and waving her short ass arms. 

The other students took no notice so Y/n put her arms down sheepishly. She goes up to a random boy, due to her rebellious nature she immediately breaks her papa's promise. 

'Hi!' She signs brightly. The boy looks her up and down, "why don't you talk?, Weirdo..." Y/n remained silent. Annoyed that the boy was blind as well as ugly.

the bell rang before you could punch him so you sat down, your legs not reaching the floor. You look around the room, Y/n's hearing aids buzzed and the noise seemed to glitch like the world was losing connection.

"Ok class, we have someone special in class today, Y/n please come up." Y/n stumbles up. The teacher hands her a piece of chalk so she scrawls her name on the board.

The class is silent as she hands the chalk back to the teacher.

'I'm Y/n.' 

She nervously pivots to face the other curious faces. They look only slightly interested, some are daydreaming whilst others look like they're just staring at her.

The teacher pats Y/n's back to indicate that she can go back to her seat. Y/n runs back to her seat, jumping back into her seat.

She glances around the classroom and locks eyes with a boy, the same boy who'd called her weird. He kept tugging at a shorter girls hair. She looked like him but much nicer.

Y/n narrowed her eyes into a glare that mimicked her Dad, Mikeys. 

They boy got scared instantly. Freezing with his fist wrapped around the other girls left pig tail. Y/n slid her gaze towards his fist and her let go. He seemed annoyed but also scared at her actions.

Y/n held a light smirk, she grinned at him mockingly before her head snaps back to the teacher. 

The class goes by quickly, it's boring and she almost fell asleep. When the eating bell rings everyone gets their lunch except Y/n. She didn't feel that hungry and Kakucho had only packed vegetables in her lunch.