𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚

Y/n sat in the middle of her 'family'. They are currently deciding who you're gonna be talking about for the project tomorrow. Y/n taps her chin, 'I want papa Sanzu to go with me!' She decides.

The men +Sara look at the pink haired man chugging down a bottle of Voldka. 

"Hmm? Y/n wants to go wif me~ woohooooo" he accidentally wedges his katana into Rindou's arm.

. . .

"AHHHHH'

"DON'T SCREAM, YOU'RE SCARING Y/N"

"AGHAGAHAGAAHGHHHHH"

"..." Sara watches all the men run around the room with dot eyes while Mikey drinks coffee, watching the fighting like it was some kind of show. 

Y/n has turned down her hearing aids so she can finish her homework that was delivered some time ago. She was trying to spell the word 'because' but couldn't figure it our so she held it up for Sara.

She pouted, as if about to cry. She was extremely frustrated, she hated homework already. 

Mikey looked at it instead, he snatched the book and sat like L, he tapped the pencil on his chin. He looked just as confused as Y/n. "Wait. What are you tryna spell Y/n???" 'Because' Y/n signs to him as she climbs over the couch. She sits on his shoulders, resting her chin in his hair. She tugs his bangs gently, puffing her cheeks up as he look over her work.

"How do you spell because?" He mutters a little too loudly because everyone in the room hears it. 

"Oh, it's b-e-c-a-z" Ran says with a know it all tone. Koko scoffs and exclaims, "b- uhm. B-e-c-u and uh z!" Sara is trying to look mature but bursts out, laughing her ass off at their stupidity. "It's b-e-c-a-u-s-e!" She says proudly.

"IS NOT!"

"IS TOO"

Sara and Kokonoi butt heads. Glaring at eachother as Mikey writes down the answer for you. He leans down so you fall from his shoulders into his arms. He cradles you and puts you beside him, closing your home work too. 

He gets up after gently taking your hearing aids out so that you wouldn't be woken up and walks out of the room. These are fully grown people, mature human beings who have spent more than twenty years on this earth.

They wake Y/n up to go shopping.

Ran is driving, Sanzu's in the passengers seat sucking one of your old pacifier because he's bored and it's coated in cocaine. Y/n's braiding Sanzu's hair while standing whilst the cars driving. Rindou is keeping her stable, nervously. He jumps at every little move you do and Sara is trying to keep him calm.

Wheres Takeomi, Mochi, Kakucho and Koko you ask? Well the stuffed Takeomi into the boot where he's only surviving on an old diving suits oxygen tank thats only half full, Mochi's following on a motorcycle because he was actually smart. 

Kakucho is sitting on Sara's lap also.

And then theres Koko. Well they made him lie at their feet where Rindou keeps 'accidentally' stepping on him.

"Kinky bastard." Koko growls, "I will bite your toes." Rindou's expression contorts into one of disgust. "Your the kinky bastard if thats what you 'gon do." Kokonoi gasps, "I have no kinks!" Rindou scoffs. "Thats not what that girl who looked like Akane that we met in America, Lola was it? Yeah her!"

Kokonoi's face flushes. Rindou smirks down at him and then stops you from knocking your teeth out for the fifth time on the drive. "Keep your eyes on Y/n you bastard!" Rindou grits his teeth. "I'm gonna gouge out yours in a second."