The storm

"What is going on with this weather?" Irish commented, to no one in particular before the probation officer decided to make an entrance once again.

"How did that happen? I mean,
you've been here five minutes." He sighed shaking his head in annoyance before looking back at the group with a dumbfounded expression.

"It's painting benches. How did you screw that up?"

"You tell me,
because I've got no idea."

Everyone's looked towards the man with uncaring faces as he continued to blab on about whatever he was speaking about. 

Maya stood awkwardly still, her eye twitching slightly from refraining herself from mentioning the hurling object that was about to launch itself into the man's car.

 Irish smiled slightly, seemingly amused by the amount of shit that was about to take place.

His smile was cut of by a mortified expression as the rest of the group simultaneously began to shout in shock. 

The unknown object created a ear-piercing thud noise as it collided with the car, shatters of.... Who knows what spewing from all different directions. 

Maya stood rooted in her spot, her eyes darting from one place to another. A common behavioural habit of hers when she found herself in danger.. just to stand and do nothing. Helpful right ?

Just then, as if anything couldn't even get any worse, the car alarm went of. 

Great

" What's going on?" Kelly half shouted as she took 2 paces back as if to keep herself from being the next target of the hurtling objects.

The probation officers face screwed up into a frown as he added " That's my car!" Before Irish decided to contribute "classic" with a laugh before a huge chunk of ice was hurtled right behind him.

Maya screamed from the noise as she jumped out of her frozen position as she impulsively clung onto the collar of Kelly's jumpsuit in fear. She shrugged her of before looking back at her and then towards the group.

"OK, so I'm a little bit freaked out." Irish retorted in a worried tone which juxtaposed his mood from about 1 minute ago.

"What is that?" Hot girl shouted as vampire kid crouched under a bench probably live-streaming it to coders.net.

An intruding storm filled the entire sky with a dusky grey colour which seemed to even make polluted England look 10 times worse

"Right, let's get everyone inside- Move! Move. Run!" The probation worker order as everyone began to hurry towards the community centre as fast as they could.

"What is happening?" Hot girl shouted for the second time as muscles continued to repetitively hit the door with his hand in attempt to open it before screaming 

"Open the door!" Irish shouted as maya looked back and forth across the group and then towards the storm her eyes widening and what she saw.

" I'm finding the right key!!!!!" The probation officer shouted back. Maya could tell he was doing  his absolute best to stay calm but she assumed this scenario probably wasn't in the probation officer guide book

"Open the fucking door!" Hot girl screamed as the sounds of the storm began to increase every second.

"Don't speak to me like that!"

Maya rolled her eyes. Was this the time to really give a shit about something like that.

Just then, a ray of light struck the group which such intensity it flung them all backwards slightly in the eye before making them hurtle towards the floor.

————-

"We should be dead." Vampire decided to announce all of the sudden as the group began to sit themselves up.

"Oh nonononono- maybe we are dead?! And now there deciding where to put us all. Heaven and hell and all that shit. In that case... not sure many of us are gonna make the cut. No offence.." maya rambled rubbing her head as she spoke

"Well in that case I'll give satan a little call and tell him your booked in for the land upstairs then" Irish replied before looking towards the probation officer who had been weirdly quiet ever since.. they were you know, electrocuted.

"A little reassurance might be nice, you know.You're fine. Looking good." He stated.

"Wanker!" The probation officer growled looking straight towards him as though he wanted to kill him with his own bare hands.

That didn't seem to stop him as he continued his questioning
"Did he just call me a wanker? Hey, hello?"

"Is everyone all right?" The probation worker finally asked before looking of into the distance looking mostly disgruntled.

"We could have died, you dick." Hot girl grumbled, glaring him down with her overlined eyes.

Maya decided it was time to start tuning the rest of them out as she blinked, and then tried to process what had actually just happened.. before trying to work out wether she even gained any substantial injuries from quite literally being launched into the air.

"Maybe we should call it a day." She heard the probation officer grumble before the rest of the group started to make their way towards the community centre.