The storm did what-

"That's right.Scrape it back." Kelly heard from behind her as she began to fix her extremely tight pony tail in front of the mirror.

Maya was busy in the corner pulling down her orange jumpsuit which clashed frightfully badly with her coloured hair, and then throwing on her jeans and vest before slamming her locker shut

"What did you say?" Kelly questioned, an angry look on her face towards hot girl.

Maya winced, half out of amusement and a tiny bit out of fear as she did not want to get into the next version of what she could see would be world war 3.

"I didn't say anything." Hot girl rolled her eyes before going back to her phone.

Maya decided this was her Que to leave, hurriedly tiptoeIng out of the room in attempt for no one to notice her escape. She signed in relief as she bumped into the rest of the group outside.

"Aw did you miss us that much purple?" Irish asked maya with a fake sympathetic voice as he looked at the unimpressed girl standing in front of him.

" I wish I could say so, but no. Just avoiding what seemed to be the beginning of a fist fight" the rest of the group looked towards her in confusion but maya didn't supply them with an explanation.

"So do we just go then- where's the probation worker?" Muscles questioned obviously itching to be able to leave

"I think there was something wrong with him.. it's like he was having a spasm or something" vampire said, with genuine concern written across his face.

Maya frowned. "Shouldn't we go see if he's ok though? I mean I'm surprised no one was seriously injur.."

"He was probably just faking it, to get compensation. Cheap bastard." Irish said cutting her of before she could finish making her roll her eyes in annoyance.

"I don't think he was faking it." Vampire replied back his eyes focused on the phone in his hands.

"And you'd know
all about being... mental." Irish said, slowly approaching closer and closer to vampire who obviously didn't seem to appreciate this much.

"Oh for fucks sake are you a child? He doesn't like it please stop" maya groaned, not being able to listen to any of these people for much longer as she rested her hand on her forehead in attempt to zone everybody out.

"Sticking up for your boyfriend again purple? Didn't think he would be your type" Irish retorted amused by her stressed appearance. After realising she had decided to say nothing back in response he decided to get closer to vampire.

"You should say sorry at least though" she sighed knowing it was a lost cause but at least she had tried to do something. To her surprise, he turned round to Simon with a smile before stating

"I'm sorry for being rude" she blinked in surprise. She studied his face but it looked blank and emotionless.

She decided to let it go because at the end of the day it was a pure example of character development at its finest.

She looked back before his mouth curled back up into smirk.

"W-wanker!" Irish half shouted in his face, probably as the last measure before hot girl made her entrance around the corridor.

Nevermind

"Are we waiting for something?"

"Probation worker."

"I'm not hanging around
for that dickhead."

————

"This is a joke. Did one of you do this?" Curtis asked, looking up towards the wall that had the phrase "I'm going to kill you" written across it in bold red paint.

"Don't look at me, I didn't do it." Kelly mumbled, probably already sick of everyone's shit.

"Was it you?" She asked maya who was standing in the corner, next to hot girl- to tired to even compensate what anyone was even saying.

"Hmmm?" She asked lifting her head up slightly "you told me you study all that artsy shit- so was this you?" Kelly repeated as maya shook her head slightly in confusion.

"What?- just because I study art doesn't mean I wrote I'm going to kill you on the back of the community centre, it's surprisingly not my style." She sighed taking a step away from the wall to get a better look.

Irish walked beside her and vampire wrapping his arms around them both, before pointing up towards the wall.

"I'll tell you who did it- it's that Banksy prick.There's a hidden meaning- It's like that monkey policeman with the banana and the Tesco's bag." He rambled, not making any sense which made Maya raise an eyebrow with a questioning expression before taking his hand and placing it of her.

"Maybe someone wants to kill us." Vampire glowered as Irish took a  lighter out of his pocket and lighting a cigarette in an unbothered fashion.

Maya looked him dead in the eyes with a confused face before he offered her one to which she shook her head.

" Why would anybody want to kill us?" Kelly questioned dumbfounded which made maya chuckle.

"I could think of several reasons"

"Come on, you lot, let's get changed." The probation worker announced to everyone's dismay, as he walked towards them.

"Have you seen this? Someone's taking the piss." Curtis asked. Out of everyone here, he could win a medal for the person who actually gave a shit about the threat on the wall maya decided crossing her arms as she watched the conversation.

"Yeah, terrible, isn't it? All this anti-social behaviour." He replied with a scowl on his face.

"Oh, is he having a dig at us?" Irish gasped to maya who was standing next to him who shrugged in response.

Hot girl was so engrossed in her phone that she didn't seem to notice when the last beeping noise was played it seemed to set the probation worker to the limit.

"Right, that's it! All of you, just give me your phones.
No-one's making any more calls today." He shouted looking towards the group in fury.

"Now, come on."

" Are you allowed to take our phones?" Hot girl asked with a smirk as she lifted her own one up and took a picture of the probation worker with a giggle, before handing it towards him.

Muscles did the same, as Kelly added a " what" before giving in and handing her own phone in.

Vampire and maya- being the most reasonable in the group just decided to not even put in a fight and just held it right out for the probation worker to take

"I'm expecting a call from my mum." Irish said looking him in the eye with a sign as he took his phone of him without even asking

"OK, take a message."

"Wanker." Kelly added, before strolling away her eyes rolling as hot girl walked by her side vampire slowly following.

Maya watched the scene unfold waiting for everyone to walk in front so she could mope behind. A moment of silence you could say, before being caught up by Irish who seemed to want to make this impossible.