Chapter 1 : Proluge

quick authors note, depending on how this does will tell you if i update it.

Shuichi’s POV 

 Silence. That's all you could hear. Soft snores could also faintly be heard in the background. 

*Ding Dong Bing Bong* 

I slowly opened my eyes. “Another day in hell”, I thought to myself. I then heard a familiar voice speak. “All ultimates must meet in the gym immediately”, the voice said over a speaker. The voice was Monokuma. I hate his voice. It reminds me every day that I, and many others, are stuck in a prison forced to kill each other. Regardless, I quickly got ready, and went out the door. Monokuma has been giving these announcements a lot recently. I think it's because no one has killed each other since Kaede was executed. I’m pretty sure it was starting to piss off Monokuma. I arrived at the gym, and as soon as I entered, I heard another voice. “Sidekick! Hey! What do you think Monokuma’s up to this time?”Kaito half yelled at Shuichi. “I don’t really know”, I replied quickly. As Kaito and I began to talk while we were all waiting for Monokuma, I looked around the room. 

I saw that above the stage was a large screen. It had to be over 100 inches. What was Monokuma planning? 

I continued to look around. I saw Tenko talking to Himiko, Himiko being half asleep. Kiibo was talking to Miu, and he looked slightly destrubed. Scratch that, extremely desturbed. What was Miu telling him? Ryoma was alone in the corner, as usual. He didn’t really like to talk to others much so I guess that makes sense. Kirumi and Korekiyo were having their own conversation. This one I could hear. They were talking about something to do with cleaning supplies. Not too far away from me and Kaito were Angie and Tsumugi. I think Angie was drawing a cosplay for Tsumugi. Maki was standing next to Kaito, looking quite annoyed. 

BANG 

We all turned to see Gonta burst through the door to the gym with a half asleep Kokichi on his back. That's strange. Kokichi is usually full of energy. Is he…. plotting something? No, I don’t think so. He looks too tired to be planning anything. 

“Goooood Morning students!” 

We turned to look at the stage. 

Standing there was Monokuma. He seemed excited. That's not good. If he’s excited, then none of us are safe. 

“Just tell us the motive already” I heard Ryoma say from the corner. 

“Rude..” Monokuma mumbled. “Annnnyyywayyys, here’s the motive.” I heard Monokuma start. 

“One of you will be going back in time to befoorrrre the killing game!” Monokuma stated. I don’t really understand how thats a motive. But before any more questions could be asked, Monokuma spun a wheel that…. had our faces on it? Where did he get that from? I watched as the wheel spun around, and around…..and around, and it finally came to a stop. Wouldn’t you know it, it landed on me. 

“Looks like the Shuichi will be going back in time!” 

“Aaaawwwww, no fair Saihara-chan, that motive actually sounded like fuuuunnnnnn.” I heard Kokichi say from the back. I turned to look at him, and he already seemed much more energized.   

…………………… Then I blacked out.