chapter⁴⁷

magic transfer

magic transfer

warning: angsty?, crying y/n

🦋*.*〽〰*°.~°°〽.**•*〰**~°°°*〽*.〰**•*🦋

authors pov

12:54 PM. AURADON, UNITED STATES OF AURADON

y/n feels a kiss on her forehead, making her smile. she opens her eyes to see her mother sitting on a chair beside the bed she is on and carlos standing on the opposite, his hand in her. evie and mal are mumbling with each other as ben is looking outside the window. jay is sitting on a chair, playing with the chain y/n got for his eighteenth birthday.

"hey guys," she croaks and the coughs. mal and evie rush towards the girl, hugging her. y/n hugs them back, wincing ever so slightly. "ow,"

"i'm so sorry, n/n," mal says, holding her hands. "hades' ember took a lot of your magic, and it's all my fault-"

"no, it's not," y/n says, sitting straight on the bed. "you're my queen. plus, my best friend. it's my job as royal advisor,"

mal smiles at her sadly, giving her another hug. 

"your mom," evie starts, looking at y/n. she looks over to tinkerbell, who nods at her. "she's giving you the rest of her magic,"

"mama?" y/n says, looking over at her. y/n sees the tube that in tinkerbell's vein which glows a warm yellow. "what? no. no way," y/n struggles to get the vein off from herself but carlos stops her. "n-no. i don't what that. mama, please..."

"it's okay everyone," tinkerbell says. "you can go; i'll explain it to her," everyone start to leave, expect carlos. he can't leave her. she looks too scared, too exposed. "sweetie-"

"i said no mama," y/n says. "i don't want you to loose all your magic. this is all my fault," y/n slumps against the headboard. "i should have been stronger, i-"

"hey," carlos says, kissing her hand. "you were the strongest one against hades. okay? you're mother is doing this because she loves you," carlos holds y/n's face in her hands. he kisses away the tears. "i remember you telling me fairies can't live without magic,"

"but how is she going to live?"

"i will always keep magic on me," tinkerbell says, holding the matching pixie dust necklace. "i will be fine, bug. i promise, nothing will happen to me. okay?"

"okay," y/n sighs, closing her eyes. carlos kisses her forehead. "stay with me?"

"always,"