Chapter Twenty Six

"Dad! Tell me the story again!" A child yelled and then there was a deep laugh followed by a gleeful scream. The child running away from her father as he chased her, her other dad watching them with a smile.

"I've already told you the story multiple times." He answered with a laugh as he chased his daughter around the kitchen isle. His daughter groaning aloud as she stomped her foot, equally as stubborn as him.

"She'll keep bugging you if you don't tell her it again, my love." The other dad said with a laugh as he watched them. His mate stopped to look at him, rolling his eyes before agreeing to tell his daughter the story once again.

___

"And that, my little stink bug, was the story of how I met your father." I said as I finished, my six year old daughter sitting on the bed in front of me.

She had a look of pure awe on his face, as if he couldn't believe what me and Drystan had went through to be together. Of how many ups and downs we had in our relationship, but still managed to love each other wholly.

"You defeated the bad vampire king?!" She exclaimed with her hands raised, her expression was one of pure shock. I laughed at her reaction but nodding nonetheless.

It'd been years since we declared war on the vampires, years since I killed Aedion Aetós. After that, the vampires agreed on a truce. Me and Drystan being destined mates from birth helped. He ruled over the vampires and I ruled over the wolves.

We lived in the centre of where the territories met, it was easier that way, easier for the both of us to leave if we had to.

We still had time for our families, our family. Drystan was able to go and visit his mom and I was able to go visit my dads and Eden.

Even though I barely saw Eden nowadays because he was always out with this "friend" of his, which I don't actually think is his friend, they're definitely more than friends but he's just shy. He'll tell me when he's comfortable enough.

Maybe even introduce me to this person.

I had become alpha a year after we killed Aedion, my dads thinking it was the perfect time for it. There were a lot of responsibilities, even for Drystan who was deemed as the Luna as I was deemed queen for the vampire clan.

I actually really liked that title, I didn't have as many responsibilities as Drystan had but the same went for him.

The vampire clan had become bigger over the years, every one feeling safe enough to make babies now that Aedion was gone for good.

Everybody got along, no fights whatsoever. The vampires trained in a different way than we did which was why we decided to keep trainings separate.

Me and Drystan had thought about kids for quite some time after we both became alphas, we didn't know how we'd do it or when but I guess 6 years ago, it seemed like the perfect time.

We welcomed a beautiful baby girl into the world with the help of my pawpaw. She looked like me, but everything about her screamed Drystan. She was my twin, but acted the exact same way Drystan did.

We named her Asteria, after the Titaness of falling stars and nighttime.

No other name would've suited her now that I think about it. It wasn't a name that was well known, at least that it was I would like to think.

We'd also decided to get married, a few years ago. Technically we got married the moment we mated but we wanted to get married in a human-way as well. It was a big ceremony, the entire house was decorated in white and gold with hints of navy blue.

I looked down at the ring on my finger, mesmerized by the big diamond. I didn't think I was going to be that much of a fan of a big diamond ring, but here I was still as mesmerized with it as the day that I got it.

"Are you daydreaming again?" Drystan teased as I got up from the couch. I rolled my eyes at him, still surprised how I was able to love this idiot so deeply.

"Maybe I am." I answered as I leaned over to kiss him, our daughter laughing at our conversation. She got up from the couch, going straight to the kitchen to get a snack.

"So what's the deal with Eden?" He asked while he put his arms around my waist and leaned into me. I hugged him back, running my fingers through his hair and massaging his scalp slightly.

"No idea, but I know for a fact that there's something going on between him and-"

THATS IT?!

SO SORRY FOR THE ENDING BEING SHORT.

also omg ploT TWIST?!

CLIFFHANGER?!

UGH THIS BOOK HAS BEEN AMAZING TO WRITE AND I'M HONESTLY RLY SAD NOW THAT IT'S FINISHED,

No need to worry though, I already have another book planned ;)

ALSO SO SORRY FOR THERE NOT BEING ANY HOT SMEXY SMUT, I WILL BE WRITING AN EXTRA FOR THIS BOOK WHICH MAY OR MAY NOT INCLUDE SOME SMUT.