Chapter Six

chapter six

I turned around, glaring at Nick and he opened his mouth about to say something. But I didn't let him, instead I drew the dagger back and threw it at him, it merely missed his arm, only leaving a small scratch. 

"No, no he's not. So now that we've got that question covered, answer mine, why the fuck are you here? And if you lie, I swear to fucking god I will kill you, family or not, I don't fucking care." My parents' eyes widened and Eden took a step back, going behind Pops and hiding his body from me. They looked at me in disbelief, as if they thought I was lying. 

"He's being completely serious, he missed Nick on purpose. If he was actually going to hurt him then he would've hit him. I guess I know him better than you." Elijah said, obviously loving the fact that he knew me better than my own parents did. 

I knew why they were here, they wanted me to come back home, which I didn't want to. Yes, I did love them but I didn't want to go back home. As if reading my thoughts my dad made a distressed noise in the back of his throat. 

"Sweetheart, come back home, okay? We'll talk." Declan said with a tender smile and I just shook my head. I went to close the door but a hand stopped me from actually closing it. I let out an animalistic snarl and swung the door back open, causing the door to hit the person holding the door right in the face. 

"Get the fuck out, I'll fucking come back when I want to." I said through gritted teeth, slamming the door shut in their faces. I turned around to glare at Nick. 

"You foul mouthed bastard." I seethed, stalking towards him. He backed up until his back hit the couch and he toppled over. I growled at him and he covered his face with his arms. He could be such a fucking bitch sometimes, he did not understand what it meant to get rejected, neither did he know what no or stop meant. 

There had been times that we were having sex and I tried to tell him stop when he did something that hurt me, he would never stop, he would only go faster or harder. Usually the next morning after such an intense night I wouldn't be able to walk and I would bleed. I never told my parents this even if they saw me limping, I would just tell them that I fell on a big fat branch that went up my fucking ass. 

I looked down at him, still glaring and trying to control my wolf from lashing out. I gritted my teeth, turning around and walking to my bedroom. I could feel him trailing behind me and it made me grimace. He thought I was going to have sex with him. I stopped at the door to my bedroom and he bumped into my back, I felt him grind himself down on me and I immediately felt disgusted. 

"Get the fuck out, Nick." I whispered, my voice tight. I knew he didn't have a place to stay at other than this. I knew he was going to be homeless when he left. But I didn't want him near me anymore. I felt him tense behind me, his whole body going still as if he couldn't believe what I had just said. He should've seen it coming, after all these years. 

"W-What?" He stuttered out, he grabbed my shoulders and roughly turned me around. His eyes were glazed over and tears were falling from them. He wanted me to look at him and pity him, maybe even feel guilty from kicking him out, but I didn't. 

"Get out. Now. Take your stuff and fucking leave." I seethed and pointed at his bedroom door, shoving him away from me. He stumbled slightly before regaining his balance and glaring at me. I knew he was going to lash out at me sometime, I had seen it coming, I just didn't know when. 

"You're such a bitch! You're so fucking desperate of getting another dick to suck that you're kicking me out?! Are you that big of a fucking whore?! Got tired of my dick, you need a new one?! You're such fucking pussy!" He yelled at me, I could tell he was trying to use some of his powers on me when I felt an ache start in my head, he was trying to either read my thoughts or fry my brain. 

Most definitely fry my brain, why the fuck would he want to read my thoughts in this situation? 

"Me?! I'm the fucking whore?! Says the guy who couldn't go a fucking week without sex! I was a fucking virgin before I met you! The only person I've ever had sex with was with you! And I didn't even want to do it with you in the first place! You forced me!" I yelled but before he could say something I continued. 

"How many fucking times have I told you to stop because it hurt?! How many fucking times have I said no to having sex with you because I was tired?! Fucking hundreds! And did you ever listen?! No! You didn't care whether or not it was hurting for me! You just wanted it to please you! That is why I'm kicking you out! You raped me! And I'm the pussy?! Did you forget the fact that you are literally a Felidae?! If anyone is a pussy here it's you!" I yelled at him and that made him go completely silent. 

He stared at me for a long time before turning around and running out of the house. I went to his bedroom and grabbed one of his big bags and packed everything in it. He didn't have lots of stuff but it would help him. I went out of his bedroom, with the bag in my hand. I threw them outside and placed a couple of hundred bucks inside the bag before walking back inside and locking the door.