Perhaps: WHY?

As you check your phone after you had woken up from your slumber, you see a text from Glaive after that weird and terrible night you had. Glaive had messaged you that he was in the hospital, after he had slammed the door last night you thought he was just angry and wanted to be alone, for something he thought you had done. After all he did seem pissed. All the message showed was ''Hey Zora, I am in the ER. If you even give a fuck. I went for a drive last night after you fell asleep. Just wanted to clear my head. I am sorry about last night. I am at Mount Zona hospital.''

After reading the message you get angry at yourself, because even though he was mad at you and you didn't know why, you wish you had been up for those messages. He did not say if he was okay or not, you are assuming it was a car crash. But how bad? You get dressed as fast as you can and rush out the door. Getting in your car and just sitting there for a moment, you know you should be rushing as fast as you can to see if Glaive is okay. But you just need a minute to over-think everything that had happened in the past 14 hours.

You finally get the courage to turn the keys and pull out of the parking lot. As you are driving to the hospital you get another message from ALDN, only giving it a glance, saying ''Hey, I don't know if you got my message last night. It's alright if it's a No. Just wanted to remind you that the offer is still open.'' You pull into the hospital parking lot and walk inside the doors asking the front desk Lady if there was anyone by the name of ''Ash Gutierrez''. She looks up at you and says she will check paperwork, you give a rushed ''okay''. 

She comes back from checking saying no, you tell her it must be a mistake because your boyfriend said he was at this exact hospital, and that he was in the ER. She says that she found no records of that name in the files, and that he must of said the wrong hospital. You tell her okay and walk outside sitting on on the bench outside the hospital, quickly grabbing your phone and calling Glaive, you get no answer. You then text him in hopes of a response but 6 minutes go by and no reply. You have no idea what to do.

You keep calling him over and over, yet still no response. You are losing your fucking mind. You messaging him again, your messages read ''I checked Mount Zona and you aren't here??? the lady at the desk said your not there?? are you sure it was that hospital!?!?!? Glaive please fucking answer me right now I don't know what to do. I don't even know if you are alive right now. PLEASE.'' You still are outside the hospital, not knowing if you should leave. The sun went down 10 minutes ago. You, trying to keep yourself from falling asleep, you get a notification and quickly check it. 

It is ALDN, checking up on you asking if you are okay, or mad at him. I mean you did leave his messages on read. You ask if you all can meet at Mount Zona hospital. He agrees without even asking why. He arrives in 20 minutes, driving as fast as he can. Not knowing if YOU are hurt or not. He shortly arrives and you tell him about Glaive and what he messaged you, ALDN tells you that Glaive never messaged him. You, being confused - asking ALDN if he is sure, this is some pretty serious shit. I mean they ARE close friends. 

ALDN asks if you need any coffee from inside, you say sure. He hands you your coffee and you all continue to sit outside. He offers his jacket since it is a bit chilly, you agree. Some silence goes by, you get a series of phone dings. You check your phone and it is an unknown number, their messages read out ''ITS ERIC, YOU NEED TO COME TO THE STUDIO FROM THE OTHER NIGHT. GLAIVE IS HERE, ITS SERIOUS. PLEASE COME AS FAST AS YOU CAN.'' You show ALDN the messages and ALDN looks confused as neither of them had messaged him ALL day.

He offers to drive you to the studio. After about 13 minutes you all arrive. You all go inside and see no-one, and the lights aren't working. You can still see your way as the studio light is on, you all hear a scream from down the hall. You all quickly rush into the room you heard what sounded like Eric in. As you all stand in the door-way you see Glaive on the ground and Eric is pacing the room waiting for you all, you quickly rush to Glaive and start shaking him, panickily asking what the fuck happened. Eric doesn't say anything and walks out the room.