Perhaps: He hurt me.

As ALDN and you go into the room, the tension is high. Hearts are beating, as if it was meant to be this way tonight. He slowly pushes you against the wall after closing the door, he stares into your eyes for a moment. He can see you are drowning in your own life, and you need someone to pull you out. This is the first time someone ''sees'' you. He puts his hand on your face and says ''Are you sure?'', you give an anticipated ''yes''.

ALDN softly smiles at you, putting his hands on your hips to bring you closer to him. He slowly unbuttons your white button-down that belongs to Glaive. He slowly pulls it down from your shoulders. Right as he was about to take off your bra, Glaive walks in. "What. The. Fuck." Glaive says looking hurt. "Dear-" You start to say but Glaive stops you before you can even start. "Don't even fucking try to fucking defend yourself. AND YOU" He points his finger to ALDN. "You're my best fucking friend, you're like a fucking brother to me and you fucking try to have sex with my fucking partner."

You, standing there crying wondering why you did what you just did. Glaive looks back over towards you and says, 'You're such a fucking bitch Zora, I don't know why I ever fucking loved you'' and walks out leaving you to crumble on the floor crying. You sit on the floor staring at the door. ALDN looks over at you and stands there for a second, He says ''I can fix this, just give me a second''. You look up at him and say ''okay...-''. ALDN walks out the door to see where Glaive went, He walks out the front doors to see Glaive contemplating what just happened whilst sitting on the curb.

He looks hurt... ALDN thinks to himself. He doesn't know if he should say anything right now, seeing as he doesn't know who Glaive blames at this moment. ALDN finally gets the courage to say ''Glaive I don't know what got into me, it was a mistake I swear. I wasn't thinking straight''. Glaive looks up at ALDN with a angry hurt like face, with a tear shedding from his eye. Glaive says ''You knew what you were fucking doing, you KNEW. Yet you still pursued. You were like a fucking brother to me? Who knows what would of fucking happened if I hadn't of walked in!?''.

Glaive stands up and gets closer to ALDN, staring him in the eyes. ALDN feels guilty, yet no remorse since he knows that Glaive cheated on you, and how he loses his temper a lot. I mean who knows what goes on in closed doors? ALDN gets the courage to tell Glaive ''You know what Man, honestly? Forget me, how can you even be mad at Zora when you cheated on them? Yea, I know about that.''. Glaive looks at ALDN and is completely blank, Glaive tells ALDN ''I am not doing this right now, me and Zora are leaving. Thank you for destroying my night, don't even fucking bother texting or calling me.''

Glaive walks inside, walking into the room you are in, saying ''Zora, get up. We are fucking leaving. You don't need to be around him anymore''. You wipe the tears off your face and sit there for a moment, leaving Glaive to yank your arm - pulling you up from the ground. You tell Glaive ''That hurt-''. Glaive looks over at you not caring. You both walk out the doors and you are holding your wrist - seeing as he pulled hard. ALDN was waiting outside, he looked over at you all and saw you holding your wrist. He looks angry seeing as Glaive must have done that, you look back at ALDN and mouth the words ''Just don't''.

It takes some courage, but he finally walks back inside. Glaive gets in the driver seat as you get in the passenger, Glaive pulls the car out of the drive away. He starts heading to both of your guy's apartment. He still had not spoken a word nor had he looked at you. You are still holding your wrist and looking out the window watching all the streetlights pass by. Glaive finally speaks up, "You should have fucking talked to me about it instead of going off and trying to fuck my best friend." He states calmly. You don't say anything, you just look down, having nothing to say. He looks over at your wrist and says softly "I didn't mean to hurt you, no matter how mad I get I would never try to psychically hurt you".

You softly nod, biting your lip scared to say anything or that you're going to start crying again. He sighs. You all arrive at the house, your wrist still in pain, you try to get out of the car but fail. You let out a soft whimper, embarrassed that you can't get out of the car. Glaive walks over to you and gently helps you out of the car. You mumble out a soft "thank you". He just replies with "Lets just go inside." The both of you walk into the house.