6

Emma slowly opened her eyes. The lighting in the room is so strong that she can't open her eyes properly. However, she hears the footsteps before she sees there source. She contains to blink aggressively, while she listens to someone enter the room. She lifts up her head as a man with an eye patch sits across from her. She goes to get up, but her hands are chained to the chair. Her eyes, which have a justed to the strokg lighting, watch as the man makes himself comfortable. "God, I love these sort of things. So easy and simple, yet the never manage to make me talk." "Tell me about your mission". He demands. Emma stares at him, not willing to speak. "I will find a way to make you talk. I don't want to make this messy, so I recommend corporating." She stares at him blankly. "No fucking way, dumbass." There's a loud noise coming from behind her. She turns her head around to see the people for the base. Pointing and mimicking something. She smiles at them then turns around. They're onto her. Emma is picking the lock of the chain wrapped around her wrists with her claws. "Tell me what I want to know." The man demands, his patience running out. Her eyes bore into him like lasers. "No." She leaps up out of the chair, and tosses it at him. She sprints towards the door and takes it of it's hinges.
She runs down huge corridors, and leaps down a flight of stairs. At the bottom she freezes. The man with the bow and arrow. She tilts her head and smirks. "I've been waiting to see you" the smirk doesn't leave her face while she says it. "I saved them kids of yours. And what do you do? You shoot me. I could've left them there, but no. I saved them, 'cos I know what it's like to be left behind, and have no one to protect me." The arrow flys across the corridor. She catches it effortlessly. She runs towards him, the arrow inhand. She easily catches up with him and trips him up. She stabs the arrow into his arm then leaves the scene. She charges out a door and ends up outside, but face to face with the tin man again. She sighs. "Didn't believe me did ya you big bag of bolts? I'm no dumbass, if I didn't think I'd survive I'd of left." She giggles. "How about you explain what 'lightening surge power maxed' is meant to mean". "Where did you hear that" she questions. "Background research. It's always helpful when you're facing a psycho like you." "Psycho?" She laughs. "Me? A psycho? I'm just doing my job. If I don't, I die. Not just a quick shot to the heart death. No, no. Hydra will have me beat to death." A tear trickles down her face. Emma hears a quiet, almost impossible to hear sound from behind her. A smile creeps across her face. "Wow. You guys really underestimate me. I don't think you realize I'm more than a girl that can turn into a wolf. She takes a step to the side, while an arrow shoots past her, and hits the metal suit. "I genuinely thought I stopped you." She turns to face the source of the arrow. "What else do you know about this lightning surge power maxed shit tin man". "That Hydra put I stop to it." "Incorrect. They just started pumping stuff into me that stopped me from using it. However, that has to be done daily." Her eyes glow, her blue eyes becoming lighter. She chuckles when the man with the bow an arrow takes a step back. She shifts into her wolf form, blue streaks of fur mix in with the familiar black. She turns to the tin man again. He just watches, unbothered. He extends his arm and some form of a laser starts shooting out of the plan of his hand. She dodges it effortlessly and heads straight at him. She knocks him over, and sticks her claws into the suit. Electricity surges out her claws and fry's the suit completely. She leaps up off him and runs as fast as she possibly can away from the scene. She can't help but grin. "You ask and you shall receive".