CHAPTER:2

میں قصہ مختصر نہیں تھا          ورق کو جلدی پلٹ گئے ہو تم۔۔۔

          ورق کو جلدی پلٹ گئے ہو تم۔۔۔

The cracking sound of the door diverts Isaac's attention from the screaming victim to the heightened man with messy hair wearing a black shirt with the first few buttons open that give a wide view of his broad chest.

The man smirks evilly after listening to the begging of the poor soul.

With the command of his finger, he allows his man Isaac to speak.
"SIR, he is not opening his mouth. I think we should have to use another........."not allowed to complete the sentence he calmly steps forward and stands a foot distance from the chair where the Saleem was tired with bruised face.

His eyes were filled with anger which was enough for Saleem to shiver run down his spine. Isaac is now confused by his boos' calm reaction but takes no longer to predict what he had to do next.

Moving forward he takes the file from the study table and reads the information written on it loudly.

"SALEEM KHAN, WIFE FOOZIA KHAN, DAUGHTER HOORIA KHAN AND HAMAIL KHAN, SON MOIZ KHAN, G.9 STREET 6...."

"STOP S...stop this s..stop. SIR, ple..a.se do..n't h...Hurt my family. They don't do anything. They are innocen...." The man is irritated by his begging, moving his hand through his face to calm his anger. He took the knife from his pocket and presses it against Saleem's neck causing him to wince in pain.

"Okay okay don't kill me please don't I am telling I am telling you.........I have two wives. I did second marriage two months before to a young woman. No one knows about it. Not even my family. One night I received a call from someone who ordered me to help him in killing your men. I don't know but he was aware of my second marriage he warns me that if I don't help him then he told my family about it ...... Sir, It's my compulsion. If my family knows they would throw me out. I don't have place to......"  Not allowing  Saleem to complete his sentence he place his finger on his lips which are enough for Saleem to shit his mouth. But he try to calm himself down because he knew that this f*ker didn't open his mouth yet. His patience is running out with time passage.

"JUST TELL THE NAME WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR "Isaac shouted causing Seleem to jump back in fear. " I m working for HAIDER JAFFR...BANG" a loud boom is heard and everything turns black for Saleem.....
                     ..................

BAILA'S POV:

I enter a luxurious building and am welcomed by the receptionist.

"Hello, Mam welcome to MULTI INTERNATIONAL COMPANY. Tell me how I can serve you"

She remembered the last time she entered the building and welcomed by the same receptionists who was bearly in anything. She wore a tight dress which gives every view of her thick body. But now she is fine even she wears black knee length skirt and bare legs but it's totally fine as compared to her previous attire.

"Tara tell me where's my brother. Go and inform him Baila has arrived"
"I am sorry Mam the meeting starts just 5 mins ago. You have to wait for its ending. If you don't mind you can wait in his office"
"No NO I just can't wait. it's ok I am going home tell him that I come"
"ok Mam as you say"
....................
It was about 2 pm when the meeting starts. The whole room turns into silence when a young man of almost 26 entre wearing a white shirt with brown dress pants and a coat. He has perfectly style hair, darker eyebrows, higher cheekbones, and more symmetrical lips. His navy blue eyes and dark aura are enough to freeze everyone.

He steps forward and hangs his coat on the stand. His personal work is always done by himself bcz he don't want anyone to touch his things. After hanging the coat he turned towards everyone and greeted them with his cold eyes.

Through his hand, he permitted his man to start the meeting.
"Mr.BURAQ HASSAN I think it's the best opportunity to work together. Both companies have equal profit. You should accept the deal" the manager of the other company Mr.Ayub Bukhari said .

"yes it's profitable Sir" One of Buraq's man gave his point of view at which Ayub Bukhari stretch his eye brow in attitude "Our company is one of the best company, its products are also exported to foreign countries. If you accept the deal it also benefits YOU in the future". Now it's time for Ayub Bhukhari's destruction because he don't know who he is trying to impress and to whom he is showing his attitude.

The way he stressed on the word you causes BURRAQ to look at them with corner of his eyes and it was enough for them to warn.

"For YOUR kind information, We don't need your support to raise our standard, although you need us and secondly we don't accept your deal" Issac conveys the answer of his Boss but it's more like to remind Ayub of his place.

"Mr. Issac I think you are misunderstanding. He didn't meant that" said Mikail Ali which cause both Issac and Buraq to turn toward him who looked suspicious. But one dead glare from Buraq is enough for him to turn down.

"We know very well what you actually mean. Don't ever try to behave here like you do in other companies. You are at MULTI INTERNATIONAL COMPANY  in front of Mr. BURAQ HASSAN. Issac said indicated warning signs which confuse them. But deep down they knew ......they loss .

Buraq raises his hand to stop this awkward conversation. Then he asks his man Issac to give them a reason and throw them out.
"Mr. Mikail Ali, we know that your company smuggles drugs along with your products. If you don't want anyone to know about it, then take your employees and get out from here"

Mikail's eyes widen after listening the truth ..
*How they knew that*

" Mr. Mikail I said LEAVE" Issac roared with anger.

"you don't do well with us. you have to account for this disrespect," said Mr.Ayub with a gritting manner.

"JUST GET OUT" Issac shouted causing Mr.Ayub to smirk evilly. "you don't know who you are messing with"

"You will also get to hear this very soon." Said Issac

After this Mr.Ayub take his men and walk out of the meeting room.

"Any other order Sir?"
Nodding his head in anticipation Buraq leaved the meeting room.

...........
HERE'S THE FIRST SCENE OF HERO.....I DON'T KNOW HOW WAS THE CHAPTER BUT PLZZ IGNORE MY GRAMMAR MISTAKES As ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE.

ALSO ITS MY FIRST TIME TO WRITE ANY NOVEL SO IT MAY TAKES SOME TIME TO IMPROVE MY WRITING STYLE .

Any yeah you can tell me about my mistakes freely I wouldn't mind.

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW.