CHAPTER: 6

ہم بھی شاعر تھے کبھی
             جان سخن یاد نہیں
تجھ کو بھولے ہیں تو دل داریءفن یادنہیں

Baila's voice is continuously ringing in his ears made him angry, but he knew he did wrong. He shouldn't have gone to such an extent. But Baila also crossed the line this time.

Flashback:
As soon as Buraq had entered the house, Baila was already present.

She was sitting on sofa with cross legs, reading the book. Buraq sat in front of her and throw his head back. He was really tired and do not want to talk to anyone.

“Dinner is ready,” Baila said getting up from the sofa. However, Buraq stopped her with the flick of his finger still with his head resting back.
“Did you have your dinner with Issac?” Baila asked. Nodding his head in affirmation, he started to scroll on his phone.

After five minutes of silence, Baila spoke “Why don’t you marry Issac?” This cause Buraq to turn his attention towards his sister who was speaking non-sense. He rolled his eyes to end the discussion and got up.

“Please stay I want to talk to you” Baila requested him, as she was worried about his future. He did not talk with anyone else except Issac. They don’t have any other family member Also he didn’t share anything with her.

As Buraq sat back, she offered him biscuits that he refused.
“I came to your office” Baila tried to start with casual discussion. It has been so long since they talked. Whenever she tried to talk with him, Buraq simply ignored her as if she never existed. Many times Baila started crying due to his rude behavior but she had no other choice.

“I saw Tara there; she is trying to wear better clothes. You should also focus on this matter. We are Muslims ….” He did not let Baila finish her sentence. Only one glare from his side was enough for Baila to shut her mouth. After five minutes, Baila take a deep breath and start again.

“Buraq I’m worried about you… I am worried about your future. You don’t talk with anyone else than Issac you don’t even share anything with me. You are 26 now; I t..think you should start thinking about your f..future. I know it’s difficult to move on … but its necessary… Now you should get married y...you you sho..uld have to forget about Aliz….” Crashing sound of glass is heard causing her to flinch back in anticipation. She knew its coming . She knew that this happened. But she don’t want to waste this moment. Looking at

her brother her breath stopped. Red eyes, clinching fists, flattering nose, it scared her a lot

However, she does not move back, she knew if she stepped back now there would be no other day. She has to be confident. However, before she said anything Buraq stands up. But Baila immediately came in front of him.

“THAN TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I DO. huhh…. TELLL MEEE” Baila said in anger because she was now pissed of her brother’s behavior
“ I don’t have the right to talk about anyone. I don’t have the right to like someone. I don’t have the right to talk to my brother or to think about his future. I even don’t have the right to marry the man I love. THEN WHAT SHOULD I DOO”

Baila shout causing Buraq to glare at her. He was continuously warning her to never getting on her nerves but Baila had already decided to clear everything Now

“ You have to forget her Buraq. It’s been 7 fu*king years since she left. She left us Buraq she was gone SHE FU*CKING NEVER CAME BACK *SLAP*…..”

Baila’s face turned towards left due to the harsh impact of slap. Firstly she became stuck for few seconds….she can’t accept the reality.

*his brother slapped her. Buraq slapped her*

Tears started to flow from her eyes. She don’t knew that her brother will go that far. It was the first time in her whole  dam twenty-five years that Buraq had raised his hand on her. He never go to such an extent before.

Before she would react, Buraq turned his back towards her
*what I have done*(Buraq)
Turning his back towards her, he ran upstairs when he heard her voice
“Do you intentionally keep the pain inside your heart because you don’t want to let it go, or it just feels good to keep it inside?”
And now it's Buraq's turn to stuck... His breathing becomes ragged and.......

Flashback Ends.....                                    

Baila’s voice is constantly ringing in his ears, he was trying to manipulate himself when a voice reaches his ears  
                                                          اللہ اکبر  الله اكبر
(God is the greatest)
                                                                                                             اشهد ان لا اله الا الله
(I bear witness that there is no God except Allah)
                                                                                                        اشهد ان محمدا رسول الله
(I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah)     

As soon as he heard the sound of Adhaan he angrily put the pillow on his ears to forestall the sound from reaching him. But deep down he knew it hold something which gives peace and tranquility to his heart. He felt another type of emotion another sort of feeling in his heart that he never felt before. However his brain behaves oppositely. All the retrospections  have been flashing in his mind causing him to clench his jaws in rage.
                                                                                اشهد ان محمدا رسول الله
(I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah)

When he unable to stop the voice he angrily picked up the pillow and slammed it against the wall which first hit the vase on the shelf causing it to shattered into pieces.

Getting up from the bed he sat down on carpet against the wall.
                                                                                              حي على الصلاة
(Make haste towards prayer)
حي على الصلاة

*hahahhaha come to pray.
Come to pray

WHY? ............*
Fighting in his own thoughts in the hope of creating peace in mind.
Fluting his nose in anger he pick the sharp piece of broken vase and press it in his palm causing the blood to ooze out of his hand .

*WHHHHY*……..
*DID YOU listen to me when I was broken?*
*Did you think of me when I was alone?*
*Did you support me when I needed you the most?*
*Did you value my appeal when I was downhearted?*
*NO*
*YOU didn’t think of me……..instead you let me down more.
*You force me to dispirit, you took everything away from me. I plead you, I beg you but you didn’t do anything for me and suddenly…………………..…..all hell breaks lose………....you even took the last hope away from me. Snatch the last bit of remaining soul out from my body……….. ……
A tear of helplessness broke through his eye.
*
*
*
*still you ask me to pray.*
                 ..................
Hi!
How was the chapter?🙂

Guesses:
What happened to Buraq? Why he behave oddly?
And why don't he spoke anything?...just gives command by flick of his fingers 🤔🤔

Kxh to garbar ha Diya
Pata lagana pare ga🤔😜

To phir pata lagany k liye next chapter k interzar Karen...😁😁

Tab tak k liye

Tata!!!

                    ................