CHAPTER: 4

GHAZIAYN’S POV:

GHAZIAYN’S POV:

As I entered from the main door its dark inside the house. If I ON the hall lights whoever would be in Roohab's room become aware of my presence, so I thought to use my mobile phone’s flash.

I was just about to take out my mobile phone from my pants pocket the sound of something bursting is heard and suddenly everything lits up

“SURPURISEEEEEEE” Izhaan and mom dad shouted.
*but why do they surprise me what’s happening here..*

“BHAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIII”
Suddenly the beautiful girl of almost 21 years old runs towards me and hugs me tightly ….and everything stops……

“ROOOO….Hhhh" a tear escaped from my eyes
"Yes, it's your rooh. Your’s little princess” roohab said excitedly wiping my tears, but I’m still in a haze.

I hugged her more tightly…. Yeah she is rooh our little sister my lill angel

"Rooh" Ghaziyan said in disbelief
"Yes yes Bhai it's your Rooh your princess.... " Roohab said with teary eyes.

"How are you, princess? how did you come here? Why don't you inform me? I am dame sure this rascal told you not to inform me" firstly Ghaziyaan asked soo many questions at once and then he start throwing daggers at Izhaan who made such an appearance as if he is the most innocent human in the world who use the word "googoo" for rooti….

“Nooo…n.oo Bhai Me… noo. How can I n…not in..form yo..ou. I...I am go..ing to I…inform you b..but……. ITS ROOHAB'S PLAN"

Izhaan is afraid of her brother because his brother gave him the responsibility to inform him about everything happening inside the house in his absence for security purposes. As he knows he has to face the punishment of not telling him about Roohab and its almost 3 days since she came so he decided to throw the situation on roohab's shoulder

“ALLAH MAFFFFFFFFF…….JAHANAMI INSANN. Bhai he plans to surprise you I told her not to hide from you but he said me to stop using my brain along with my tongue. He can deal with everything..” roohab said in one go causing everyone to laugh out loud.

“Okay okay stop this and let's go in the launch. Remaining discussions there” Minsa ordered his family

"OK BOSS," Ahmad said in a teasing manner,  which cause everyone to laugh again.

AT LAUNCH:

“How was your study in America," Ghaziyan asked from Roohab

“It’s good Bhai. some subjects are tough but I managed. Even I gave tuition to some students and it also helped me a lot” Roohab explained

“ That’s great” Ghaziyan pat roohab’s head in an appreciating manner.

“What about you Izhaan," This time Ghaziyan ask from Izhaan who looked at her brother confusingly.