CHAPTER: 5

اٹھتی ہی نہیں یہ نگاہ کسی اور کی طرففقط اک شخص کا دیدار مجھے پابند کر گیا۔

فقط اک شخص کا دیدار مجھے پابند کر گیا۔

AT RESTAURANT:

The garden is beautifully decorated with lights and there is a small table in the middle with beautiful candle decoration on it.

"Ohh....candle light dinner. Whoooo how romantic. It must be decorated for the couple"

"MAYBE IT'S FOR THE DATE"
A voice is heard from behind causing Roohab to turn around immediately.

Two tall heightened men with pent courts are standing, both of them have same height but dangerous facial expressions. Also looking rich from their appearance.

"Who are you?" Issac ask Roohab who is now feeling uncomfortable in there presence.
*be confident Roohab*

"Ohh excuse me miss I'm talking to you. Why are you here?" Issac asked again.
"Why shouldn't I be here?" Rohaab ask with confidence causing both men to look at her in confusion.

"hmmm, interesting question, and the answer is because we are here for dinner. Let's go from here" Izhaan said

"why" But she thought they were playing a prank on her as the decor was for the date.

"because I ask you to leave" Issac said in an ordering manner.

"ohhh and you think you'll say and I'll go" Roohab said causing both men to look at her in amusement.

"yes"
"NO"
"GET OUT" At first Issac didn't take it seriously but this time the girl is getting on his nerves.
This continuous discussion irritates Buraq to an extent that he is now clenching his first in anger.

*why is he arguing with her? Just tell the guard to let her out? (Buraq)*

"kun tumhare bap ki jaga ha?" Roohab said
Both Issac and Buraq look at her in rage. But they try to control it because it is a public place not their office nor hideous.

" Look girl, don't discriminate. I think you don't know who we are. Just go from here we want to have dinner" Issac said by pointing his finger towards her in a serious tone because when he looked at Buraq he knows he would burst up at any moment.

"ROOHAB" Izhaan's voice is heard from parking diverting their attention towards him.
" hmm, I'm going, and yeah don't give me order again" Roohab said in attitude in a same way by pointing his finger at Issac and then walking out from there after shouting "PSYCHO".

"What psycho. This girl is definitely out of her mind" Isaac said in disbelieve but his attention is diverted towards Buraq who is still in anger, as he is not used to these public places.

" Sorry dude I also don't want to talk with her but it's a public place that's why we can't get her out in our way. So leave it and let's have our dinner"
...................

"Who were these two men" Izhaan inquired her.

"Leave them and tell me where you have been since last hour?" Roohab asked him in anger as she had been waiting for him for an hour.

"ohhhh actually I found an old friend so I started talking with him" Izhaan replied with a smile on his face which made Rohab even angrier.

"why? Are you mad or you don't have a brain. Don't you know that you have a sister who is waiting for you alone?" Roohab asked in pure anger but before the lecture starts Izhaan interrupt " ok ok sorry it's my fault please don't start the lecture now. Let's go inside I'm hungry."

Roohab turns her back towards him " ok sorry na this will not happen again"

"If it happens again I will not spare you"
" Ok boss"

.................

It was12 o'clock at night when they back from dinner. It's late because of Izhaan's non serious attitude. They thanked God that Ghaziyaan isn't at home due to the fact if he knew; it would not have been good for both of them.

After returning home she immediately did her ablution and offer Isha's prayer.

Whoever she lives in America for 7 years with non-Muslims she didn't get their influence on herself. She is 12 years old when her family sends her to America for further studies.

Ghaziyaan has such a lot enemies around him that they try to harm him in every viable way. So he did not want anyone to know his weakness, including his sister. As the result, they decided to send Roohab abroad for her studies.

After Isha's prayer, it turned into her custom to recite Quran it gave her internal peace, purity, consolation, comfort, love & guidance she seeks for. She has faith and trust in Allah because she knows that "The one that relies on Allah will have the hardships made easy for him and the tools of easiness prepared for him". She knows that her God never let her down. He is most merciful of all those who show mercy. He gives her strength and clarity of mind to find the purpose of her existence.

As nobody's faith is robust already until Allah offers him proof of his existence in trouble and ease.

After reciting Quran she made Dua:
"O Allah, please grant us peace of mind and calm our troubled hearts. Our soul is like a turbulent sea. Sometimes, we can't seem to find our balance so we stumble and worry constantly. O Allah you are the most forgiving and you love forgiveness; so forgive us and remove our sins from all existence, like they never happened. Give us strength and clarity of mind to walk the path you laid out for us. O my lord, keeps my family, friends, and loved ones safe. Please watch over them, and let good health, happiness, and good fortune befall them, and don't let them hurt because of me. Aameen!

After this, she closed the Quran, put it on a shelf on the right side of her bed, and then covered herself with the blanket, in few minutes she was in deep slumbers.
                    .................

Hi! How was the chapter?

Ik it's boring but I'm trying to improve....so plzz don't get annoyed 😔

Any Guesses:
what happened to Roohab which bought her very close to Allah?
why Ghaziyan is so much protected towards her?