♡ 1

♡ Entering into another world ♡

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

[Character Profile]

Name: Damien Lastname

Age: Same as Saiki

Appearance: Green eyes and blonde medium length hair, average height, freckles and tan skin.

Personality: Mostly quiet but not shy. Loves to help others and is happy to make people smile, it gives him a boost of serotonin. Has a good temper and is patient. But isn't that smart academically and struggles to get good grades.

[After entering into the Anime]

Psychic?: (Yes) / No

Power: Because of his genuine desire to help others and make them smile, and the guilt of his miserable death, he is given a power like a Genie. To grant people a Great Wish, only 1 single Great Wish. But unlike a Genie, he can decide whether or not to grant the person the Great Wish.

Great Wish: A Great Wish is not someone just wishing for money. But greater. Things like:

- Bringing a passed relative or loved one back to life

- Being youthful forever

- Find true love

- Never starve again

- Have your parents love you

- Destroy the world (only an example)

Power 2: To be able to summon small things like Food and items.

Power is not unlimited, using it too often will damage the body and requires good rest afterwards.

Limited to 5 Great Wishes a day.

Limited to 15 small summons a day. (Depending on what the summon is)

Anything exceeding that limit is risking damage to the body.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"やれやれ"

Chapter 1

"This is what happens when you meddle in on people's private affairs you ant, should have just kept walking"

A gang member spat, looking in the direction of the young boy he just shot. The other young man they, the rest of the gang members, were dealing with had ran away thanks to the one dying on the floor.

Wishing for Coffee Jelly On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara