♡ 4

Help Guide:

"Talking"

'Thinking'

"Saiki talking"

'Saiki thinking'

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

                            " やれやれ "

Chapter 4

"A snake?"

Everyone in the classroom turned their ears to the classmate reading his phone out loud. Some a little frightened when they heard 'poisonous'.

"There's a poisonous snake on the loose?!"

'Don't they mean venomous?'

Was Damien's main concern, he knows it isn't really dangerous, with a powerful psychic around and all.

Kaidou confidently walks past Damien and towards the grouped up classmates who were speaking. Knowing just what is going on by the simple conversation. 

"Are you sure it escaped?"

He accuses, causing the people, including Damien to look over to him.

"It's the kind of plan they would come up with..."

Damien smiles helplessly at him, hoping he wouldn't say what he knows he will say. He doesn't like how people make fun of him and hurts his feelings.

"Fear not, I, the Jet Black Wings is never fooled by their evil deception. Someone must have set that snake loose on purpose."

Kaidou reveals his thoughts on the matter, smirking having found out the perfect reasoning behind the incident. Though, both Saiki who is listening to his thoughts and Damien disagree.

"Hang on, you know the guy who did this kaidou!?"

A brown haired background classmate questioned, standing up from his seat and hitting his desk with both his hands.

"Some wannabe super-villain named Jet Black Wings?"

A friend beside him asked confusingly. 

Kaidou shook his head.

"No no I'm Jet Black Wings, the hero!"

Kaidou pulls a scary face and talks about the secret society called Dark Reunion.

"They are the ones behind it!"

They all looked at him with shocked faces.

"Dark Reunion?!.... never heard of it"

The classmates lost interest immediately and all walked around from kaidou with disappointment. Except for Damien who was sighing.

Damien pats Kaidou's shoulder.