Chapter 2 - An Aquatic Life Style - Post Trial

"Why her! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO KILL HER!!" Victoria started shouting at her

"Why her! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO KILL HER!!" Victoria started shouting at her. Everyone, including Guila herself, voted for her as the blackened.

"I-" Victoria quickly pull Guila from her collar.

"I HATE YOU!" Victoria then landed a direct punch at Guila's left cheek.

"Hey! No violence in the court room! Or else I'll send an Aura Sphere coming your way!" MonoMew yelled. Victoria let go and went back to her place, eying Guila.

"That punch looked pretty hard. Is your face okay Guila?" Penelope asked her.

"My face? You don't have to worry about me anymore. I'm about to be executed." The room fell into dead silencer after she said that.

"If no one's going to say anything, then I will. I'm sure that we're all curious. Why did you kill Laura?" Constance spoke up.

"Like Eva said. I was consumed by my own greed. Like she said before, I was going to use it to help my shipmates. But it's a bit more than that.... I'd lost a gamble and went into debt. 10 million Pokedollars was just the right amount."

"Guila..." I said.

"I failed. I failed my crew. I failed as an Ultimate. I failed as a captain." Guila started tearing up... but I didn't know whether I should console her.

"Aww... How sad... But tooo bad! There's nothing more to say. So now is the time that everyone has been waiting for!... Punishment time!" Said MonoMew.

"Gyarados... I'll miss you." Guila said. She hugged her Pokemon with full arms. But, something felt a bit off. "Hm? You want to come with me?"

"gwar!" Her Gyarados smiled and roared.

 "It's punishment time! Guila has been found guilty! Commencing!... Ultimate Ship Captain. Guila Barcos's Execution: Executed!"

......

(Ultimate Ship Captain - Guila Barcos's Execution - The lost Sailor out at sea
Synopsis - Guila is summoned to a boat out at sea. Beside her is her Pokemon in the water. When bubbles form in the water. A Gigantamax Lapras submerges from the depths. The Lapras uses G-max Resonance, balls of ice falling from the sky, hitting the surfaces water. Waves crashing. Gyarados summons a rain dance, followed up with a hurricane which destroyed the attack, and cause damage to the Gigantamax Pokemon. The Lapras got more aggravated, and shot an Ice Beam at Guila & Gyarados. The boat was destroyed, and the water started turning red.)

...

"The water.. It's Red...!" Said Penelope.... "I'm gonna be sick.." Penelope fell to her knees.

"Simon?" Flare said aloud.

"Yeah?"

"I'd like to apologize. I accused you so many times during the trial. I didn't even hear what you had to say. I was rude, and a coward." Flare said.

"It's alright Flare. If I were in your position. I'd also think that I was the blackened. Don't sweat it." Simon said.

.

.

.

"Jolt, are you okay?" I asked him.

"... Not really. I yelled at my little brother. I was even angry with my older sister. I've never acted out like that before... I just hope it doesn't happen again." He said.

"Sorry for going back to this topic. I know that the class trial is over, but since Guila was the blackened, and if Simon saw Laura's body first, and miss Evangeline saw it last, then who saw it second?" Michael asked everyone.

It made me wonder. If someone else spoke up, they could of helped during this trial. I wonder why they didn't say anything.

We all then went back in the elevator, and went back up. I assume everyone went to their respective rooms

.

.

.

"Puhuhu. It seems like the students have watched another person die once again!"

"I'm sure master knows exactly what to do next.

_____________________________________________________