Chapter 5 - Truths & Lies Shall Arise - Class Trial - [1]

First like always, the list of Truth Bullets

(Truth Bullet 1 - MonoMew File #5) The Victim is The Ultimate Merchant, Mary Kin. The body was found in the Art exhibit on the third floor. She has sustained two other injury besides her cause of death of decapitation. The time of death is estimated to be 7:50am

(Truth Bullet 2 - Face Bruise) Mary's head had a bruise on the left side of her face. There doesn't seem to be any sign of what kind of object causes that mark

(Truth Bullet 3 - Bandaged finger) Mary's right index finger had a band aid wrapped around it. After opening it up, there was a small cut on her finger. The blood had yet to dry.

(Truth Bullet 4 - Broken MonoDex) The MonoDex residing in Mary's pocket appears to be cracked. It cannot turn on anymore.

(Truth Bullet 5 - Pocket Tape) Along with the MonoDex, a roll of tape was found in Mary's pocket.

(Truth Bullet 6 - Sharp Object) A blade resembling that of a guillotine was found next to Mary's severed head. The blade itself looks loose in some way. It also seems to have tape on it.

(Truth Bullet 7 - Connecting Rope) Attached to the blade was a long rope with out an end.

(Truth Bullet 8 - Sandbags) A few sandbags sat in the Art Exhibit. They seemed to be tied together with a more smaller rope.

(Truth Bullet 9 - Wall Dent) Besides the sandbags lie a dent on the wall

(Truth Bullet 10 - Used Canvas) One of the many canvases set up in the Art Exhibit had a bloody message on it. "Don't trust the clown"

(Truth Bullet 11 - Suspicious Spoon) A singular Silver Spoon was found under the canvas with the message on it.

(Truth Bullet 12 - Constance's testimony) According to Constance. Two butcher's knives from the kitchen went missing. She also said that she hasn't noticed a spoon missing either.

(Truth Bullet 13 - Paintbrush) A wet paintbrush could be found in the middle of the sink in the Art Exhibit. 

(Truth Bullet 14 - Red Ball) Some kind of mystery Red Ball is in the sink next to the paintbrush.

(Truth Bullet 15 - Misplace Wood saw) A wood saw in the supply closet of the Art exhibit has been place on the work bench. It has some sort of red substance on its blade.

(Truth Bullet 16 - Wooden Handles) On the work bench, two wooden handles are sitting in a pile of sawdust. Those handles didn't seem to come from the supply closet

(Truth Bullet 17 - Claw Marks) The arch at the front of the Art Exhibit has sustained a bit of damage one of it's poles. 

(Truth Bullet 18 - Stain) The beam connected the two poles of the arch has some sort of remnant of an object. It's crossed in an unusual pattern.

(Truth Bullet 19 - Blood Trail) A small trail of blood leads to inside the infirmary on the First Floor of the school.

_______________________________________________