Chapter 5 - Truths & Lies Shall Arise - Daily Life - [2]

The sounds of Pidgey's chirping

The sounds of Pidgey's chirping. The wind breeze. It all felt good to me. Laying down with my lover Draco Balour.

"Isn't the sun warm today?" He asked me.

"Yes. Yes it is." This warmth.. It was all I needed...... Hold on... Why am I warm...

"Aah!" I screamed.

"Eva...~ Keep it down~" Draco laid beside me. 

"Huh?" That's right... I asked Draco to stay with me tonight. "Sorry Draco.. Did I wake you?

"Yeah..." 

"Well, rise and... no shine. Come on, we got a big day ahead of us!" I had a shower in my dorm, while Draco freshened up in his room.

I exited my room with Eevee following me.

"There should be another floor opened" Draco rejoined with me.

"I wonder if there will be anything helpful on that floor."

Draco and I walked the continuous stairs of the school. Holding hands whilst doing so.

"Huh" Said Draco. The gate leading up to the 5th was unlocked, yet there was this wall of cement blocking us.

"What's the meaning of this?"

"It means, there is no fifth floor!" MonoMew popped out of no where.

"There's no fifth floor? But doesn't a floor unlock after a class trial?" I asked MonoMew

"That is true... we've hit the end. I guess you could say you're finally in the climax of the killing game!"MonoMew spurred.

"I guess we can make breakfast for everyone now. The morning announcement is about to go off."

Draco and I made out way to the 1st floor of the building. Once entering the dining hall, we entered the kitchen. 

I walked over to the freezer to find what we had.... Huh?

"What's wrong Eva? You're still?" 

"Oh it's just... It's everyone's ice cream."

"Ice cream? What Ice cream?" Draco asked me.

"Alan, his Alakazam and I made everyone's favourite ice cream flavours... I had forgotten about them.. But they're all gone."

"What happened to them?"

"Alan must of discarded of them when he dropped Gabriel's one on his head last night... Except, there's two here." I said.

"What flavours?" 

"Chocolate and Butterscotch." I grabbed both cups and read the label. "In honor of Mark and Penelope"

"So he left those ones alone. How sweet."

"Let's just make breakfast Draco." 

We decided that today we'd make Chansey eggs and bacon.

"Hey guys. Do you need help?" Constance walked into the room.