👑FIFTEEN👔

SARA'S POV:-

It was my mehendi and sangeet today and me and Rajveer will get married tomorrow morning on my birthday in the gurudwara and have a Hindu marriage the day after

And i was so excited...words can not explain...aakhir mere haatho par mehendi lagne wali hai yaar....i thought and laughed...only women were invited no men were present...

(Afterall henna is going to be applied on my hands today...)

Currently mom and Rajveer's mom were having henna applied...i had to do other important works...

Dance...

I was dancing with my cousins and friends when i suddenly paid attention to the lyrics....

"dil pe patthar rakh ke

Munh pe makeup kar liya

Mere saiyyan ji se aaj

Maine breakup kar liya

Mere saiyyan ji se aaj

Maine breakup kar liya

Subah savere uth ke maine

Ye sab kar liya

Mere saiyyan ji se aaj

Maine breakup kar liya"

And i got so angry at my most stupid and hated cousin Misha for playing this dirty song.....i narrowed my eyes and went to her.....

"Suno Misha abhi meri shaadi bhi nhi hui aur tum mera breakup karwaogi..."..I asked her looking at her with anger....

(Listen Misha i haven't even got married and you want my breakup...)

"What's the problem with this song...it's a peppy number...everyone is dancing..."..she said smirking...

"Problem...it's a breakup song...Ranbir Kapoor no Aishwarya Rai or no wait.....Anushka Sharma dies in this movie...I have a problem with it...

Problem is that i don't like the step of this song...Koi dil pe pathar kaise rakh sakta hai btaao

(How can someone keep a stone on their heart)

Problem is i don't like Ranbir Kapoor because he did not marry me...anything else..."..i asked her tapping my foot....

"You're crazy...seeing how you are...Rajveer will leave you soon...so i am playing this song for your future..."..Misha said and i glared at her more harshly...

"Oh hello....tum crazy tumhaara pati crazy.....tumhaare pati ne tumhe chhod diya......vo to wahi hai na Jo mere aage peeche ghoomta rehta hai..."..i said and she looked at me with anger....